• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Player Nicknames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    my player name is jimi, which i named after jimi hendrix lol. i chose lady j as the nickname because it sounds so classy and cool hehe

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • On my Y game (I went against my own rule this one time) I restarted to play as the female. I gave her the name Maria (after my mom & grandma) and I choose the nickname Chuya (one of the nicknames they give to Maria in Mexico, not sure on other countries)

Davidson25

Davidson_25
    Years
  • My player's name is Davidson, yet I wanted my nickname to be Big Papa... What can I say? I love it when they call me Big Papa!!

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I nicknamed my character "Kebs" as a variation on my surname that my friends love to use ironically just to piss me off. It got annoying having everyone call me that, but after the League, you don't end up running into your rivals very often, so it was fine.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've nicknamed my player "Electra." According to Greek mythology, Electra was once the princess Argos—one of the main cities of Greece. When I was younger, I used to have this name on every website I've signed-up on. (:

LicensedJet

Playing Pokémon Y ~
    Years
  • Like every Pokémon game I went with the name Mike as it's what everyone calls me but with the introduction of character nicknames this generation I was going to pick Mikey, not very creative.. I know.
    After starting the game up the and reaching the point here I got to decide my nickname I instantly liked M-Meister and went with it.
    L'il M and Big M weren't doing anything for me..

Years
  • In Y, Dan (my real name omg) is my Player Name entered at the start.. D-Man is my Nickname.. and I'm kind of shooting myself. My retarded Nickname in Join Avenue was Sir CooGuy.. (spoiler, I'm not that much of a narcissist) .. I didn't think that from that moment on my real name would be replaced with D-Man, every time my buddies showed up.. I really wish I was thinking more clearly at the time.. In my X game, though I choose the Female character to be different.. and it was kinda hard to pick an awesome Nick that fits a girl when you're a dude playing one. It just feels weird to me. <_<

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    We're not allowed to post in threads that are over a month old, because, well, it's against our rules. Sorry. ):

Community Rules said:
    A thread that has not been posted in for more than a month (generally around 30 days) is considered "old". Please do not revive old threads. If there's a topic you're interested in but the thread is too old to be posted in, create a new thread. Exceptions do apply in certain forums, so check the rules to see if they're exempt. Sticky threads are also usually exempt.

Thread locked.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back