• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Winter Video Games event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

This is a "Alpha" version of the thread as it looks horrible now xD

Introduction:
Welcome to PokéCommunity's Winter Video Games event!
In this event we will be playing tons of games from Christmas till New Years Eve!
And for that we have a ton of games in this event to be played with PC members :3

Feel free to join with any game you got, the more people, the more fun :D

Rules

All PokeCommunity rules apply
All Video Games rules apply
Please be respectful to other people, in the thread aswell as in-game :)

How to join?
Joining is simple, just post which games you wanna play along with your PSN name, Xbox gamertag, Wii number, 3DS friend code or Steam name!

Also if you wanna help with hosting or suggest a game to be added, PM/VM me before 23th of December so i can add it in for you :D

Here's the list with games that are already planned for the event (not all have hosts everywhere yet)
(times are tempoary for now)

Battlefield 3
(PS3)Hosts: ShadowE (December 26th-December 27th)
(Xbox 360)Hosts: Razer302 (not sure yet)
(PC)Hosts: TBD

Borderlands 1&2
(PS3)Hosts: ShadowE & Lilith (December 25th & January 1st)
(Xbox 360)Hosts: TBD
(PC)Hosts: Lilith & «Chuckles» (December 30th - December 31st)

League of Legends
(PC)Hosts: Aura Blackquill & Krazzik

Dota 2
(PC)Hosts: LilJz & Krazzik

Team Fortress 2
(PC)Hosts: LilJz & Krazzik

C&C 3: Tiberian Wars
(PC)Hosts: ShadowE

StarCraft II
(PC)Hosts: ShadowE (December 29th - January 1st)

Call of DutyFrom CoD 4 till Ghosts
(PC)Hosts: TBD
(PS3)Hosts: ShadowE & Apollo (December 27th & 28th)
(Xbox 360): TBD

Terraria
(PS3)Hosts: ShadowE (December 29th)
(PC)Hosts: Krazzik & ShadowE (December 26th - 28th)

Awesomenauts
(PC)Hosts: Squirrel & Olli (December 27th - 31st)

Maplestory
(PC)Hosts: Aslan (December 25th - 27th)

Games which doesnt have hosts yetBut we'd like to have hosts for them :3
GTA V
GTA IV
Minecraft

Host contact
If your IGN is missing, please contact me with the details so it can be added :)
Also note that only the IGN of the games you host will be noted, just to prevent any sort of confusion :)

Spoiler:

Also you will be rewarded with a emblem for participating!
mkrgIL8.png

Have fun! ^_^

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Ooh, this sounds awesome! I'll definitely be there for both Borderlands for the PS3, as well as Terraria on the PC! :)

PSN: Orimasuta
Steam: Ollirune

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Steam: Walt Disney d(^-^)b

I'm up for Borderlands 2 :D I am capped at 50 though :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll totally be there for Team Fortress 2, and I'll *try* to be there for LoL and Dota2! Count me in :)

Steam Name: Martruex

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have work but I am up for loads of them haha. Will have to check times till I know which.

I might be able to rent a server for the week on BF3 360, Will check if I still have my premium membership and look into it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
LilJz is my steam ID for those who wanna add me :)

Also, it's linked on my PC profile for faster search :)

I'm also signing up for the LoL event :)

LoL IGN: LilJz

Years
Ohhh an Awesomenauts event! I'm very excited for that. I haven't played it in a couple of months, but I remember being really good at Leon. I also think Awesomenauts has good functionability for an event like this.

Do you think we should have some sort of voice chat for the events. I could make a raidcall server for the event and have rooms for each game. For PC games I mean.

Last edited:

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
PS3 - Patchoulii- (the hyphen is required!)

In for the CoD and Battlefield 3 events :)

(I only have BO1 and 2, sadly...and this is on a rather new account of mine :x)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Ohhh an Awesomenauts event! I'm very excited for that. I haven't played it in a couple of months, but I remember being really good at Leon. I also think Awesomenauts has good functionability for an event like this.

Do you think we should have some sort of voice chat for the events. I could make a raidcall server for the event and have rooms for each game. For PC games I mean.

Good idea if there's a ton of people who's gonna be playing together, but if not we can stick to Skype and just add people the more that come. Just to keep things simple and I'm pretty sure practically everyone here got Skype :)

TY

I didn't do anything. XD

But I have updated the thread and put you down as hosts!

I should be blamed for that hahaha
But i have a excuse why i havent done that yet!

poor mods, they get blamed for it even tho they didnt do anything XD

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
I'd like to join the Terraria - PC and the Minecraft event if that happens, sounds like fun. :)

Steam -ThatSuperJuice

Years
By that you mean that we can't do more than 3? Because me and my friends always ise Skype tocommunicate and we're mostly 5 or more :-P

I mean in voice calls the quality drops a lot and there are more technical problems with lots of people. Maybe they've improved it but I remember having lots of trouble with it.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
(WAIT WHAT PEOPLE STILL PLAY MAPLESTORY WHAT WHAT WHAT)

I could possibly do Maplestory! I don't remember my account details though so if it's okay to just create a new account and character from scratch, then I'm up for hosting. If not, I can still try and join in on the fun.

And maybe Minecraft as well. Except I'm terrible at fighting monsters, so I'll probably just be building towers everywhere or something. :(

Steam- ultramoofish

EDIT: Oh er, within the five minutes I posted this, I actually remembered my account. I have a level 65 character in a guild. Yaay.

Last edited:

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
I'd be down for some PC Borderlands 2 and maybe some Minecraft as well.

Steam: DezzHead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back