• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Winter Video Games event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I taught Sophie how to play my main support, Soraka xD

And yep, New Year's eve tomorrow so I really don't know if I can make it. Depends what time I'll be going out.

Haha yeah, though the best part has to be my rocket missing Ryze, then magicallly killing Lux... all as planned B)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Alright guys, I'm hosting Osu! sometime tomorrow. I'll announce a formal time later in the day, I'll be available all day (maybe not tomorrow night because of partying but idk).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Well, good news,the game works for me now but like, is no on seroously playing on EUW other than Lilly and Shadow? Q.Q
I'd be willing to host on EUW but not today because...well, new year's eve xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Well I just got in from work so up for anything, Cod, LoL, any really. Lemme know if yall wana try some stuff tonight as I'm totally alone.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Well my new year is in an hour and 10 minutes then its midnight and I just got off work and totally alone. Perfect for me haha. I hate parties. I'm guna run a custom league game now and see what my Lag is like and if I can play see how it lasts for like 10 minutes then I will decide. Hopefully some others come play too.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Mine is still lag spiking. I wish I knew what caused the game to lag spike for me like it does. Its the only game that ever does it and I haven't ever worked out why.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Was fun playing with Razer, Sophia & ShadowE once again :)
I gotta get ready for the New Year's party now ;~;

Sophie is getting real better at Soraka, btw ^.^

TY

Sophie learns too fast, she is OP... need nerf xP

It was quite fun indeed :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Well, I'm gonna host some LoL games in about 15 minutes or so either on EUW or on NA, depending on who wants to play and where you guys have accounts xD

EUW summoner name: Kyuukon
NA summoner name: Charm Thief

EDIT: well, guess no one's around >_>

Last edited:

TY

Oh whoops, i was on but i got sucked into a other game ^^"

EDIT: Anyone up for some Borderlands 2 on PC , Terraria, LoL or even maybe some StarCraft II?
Im free right now for at least 6 hours :D

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Alrighty, thank you so much you guys, for participating in the event! All you guys are going to get something good for participating, and I hope you'll stick around for even more Video Game get togethers! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back