• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly video game franchise DEATH BATTLE! [Week 1 - Nintendo *Pokémon Wins!*]

What is YOUR favourite Nintendo series of games?

• Animal Crossing

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Brain Age

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • EarthBound

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • F-Zero

• Fatal Frame

• Fire Emblem

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Golden Sun

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Kid Icarus

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Kirby

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Mario

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Metroid

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo Wars (Advance Wars)

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Pikmin

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Pokémon

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • Punch-Out!!

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Puzzle Leauge

• Star Fox

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Super Smash Bros.

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Yoshi

• Wario

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Picross

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Weekly Video Game Franchise DEATH BATTLE! [Nintendo]

g5Qdve8.jpg

Welcome one and all to the first week of Franchise DEATH BATTLES where we are going to show what video game franchise PC likes the most! This will take a couple of weeks/months to complete, and thus, you will get to choose between much video game franchises to see your favourites! Now, if you'd like to see what this is all about, feel free to read the rules below:

Spoiler:

So, as said, this week will focus on the nintendo franchises, so choose your favourite nintendo series of games, and the winner will be posted on Thursday, January 9th!

Credits: Inspiration for this idea goes to the Favourite Pokemon Tournament. Vote for your favourite pokemon there too!

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Oh yes! Voted for Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and SSBB. Forgot to vote Mario but it's there in spirit. :]

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
My favorites in order:

1.) Super Smash Bros
2.) Pokemon
3.) Animal Crossing
4.) The Legend of Zelda
5.) Mario

Very nice idea btw!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Voted for
-F-Zero
-Fire Emblem
-Golden Sun
-Metroid
-Nintendo Wars.

Those were the only ones I found to be quite enjoyable.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I voted
-Donkey Kong
-F-Zero
-Mario
-Metroid
-Advance Wars
-Pikmin
-Punch-Out!!
-Wario
-Rhythm Heaven (or you know, IF IT WAS THERE)

EDIT: OK, awesome people who also voted the more underrated ones like Wario, Punch Out, F-Zero and Advance Wars, show yourself so we can be friends.
EDIT2: I JUST NOTICED GAME&WATCH CRAP ;_; someone do me a favor and vote for me

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I voted:

F-Zero
Fire Emblem
Kid Icarus
Kirby
The Legend of Zelda
Mario
Metroid
Pokemon
Punch-Out!
Super Smash Bros and
Wario

Jeez I voted for a lot.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Voted for Fire Emblem, Mario, Metroid, Pokemon, Zelda, and Smash Bros.

Also cast a vote for Game&Watch since Spinosaurus wanted to vote for that but forgot to. You're welcome.

blue

gucci
Years
There are many Nintendo series that I've loved and played for years now, but Pokémon will always remain my favourite.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Voted for Kirby, F-Zero, Star Fox, Mario, Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Brothers, Kid Icarus, Donkey Kong, and of course, Pokémon. Would've voted for some of the others, but I'm not too familiar with them, though.

Years
Animal Crossing, Kirby, and Pokemon get my votes as those are one of the only series I've played more than just one or two games of. Pokemon has been an addiction since I was a child while AC is great for relaxation. Kirby is adorable and an overall enjoyment to play!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Voted! Also, although its technically not only a Nintendo thing, the Picross series should be up there as well.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
There, I added for your convenience! Anyways looks like Pokemon is winning so far! Are you going to let them win, Super Smash Bros. fans?!

Years
Ugh, I just picked Pokemon because I hadn't read the bloody thread so I thought you could only do one. I'd have been among the most likely to go with multiple ones, too... X(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I voted for Kid Icarus and Pokémon! They're my two favourite game series to date from Nintendo and I've love to see more of them (especially the former!). I was considering The Legend of Zelda too, but I've not played nearly enough of the series to know much about it haha.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
tbh Super Smash Bros. should be on top. >:( Come on, where's Meta Knight when you need 'im!
BANNED

At least there's Snake ri-oh wait, Nintendo franchises.

Wario Mario or Metroid should win. Only big name franchise on the list without a single bad game in the mainline series. (No sorry, don't know no Other M or Sunshine) but nah, gotta be on a Pokemon forum.

of course, the real winner is Rhythm Heaven. So good it's not even on the list

Back