• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crimson Dawn: A Tale of Conquest [OOC]

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
WIP Sign Up
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
@Greiger Demetrus Sinclair and Matthew Blaze are accepted.

And here's my SU:

Zack "Skysaber" Dawson

"Have you looked at the sea below us? The world isn't flat!"

Name: Zack Dawson, or 'Buzz'
Species: Electabuzz
Title:
Skysaber
Type Mastery: Electric
Nationality: Hesperian
Appearance:
His dry voice and oily looks don't make for good first impressions; his dirty, smelling fur makes things worse. The smell comes from his oil-dirty arms and belly, as he is clumsy when he's working and hygiene was never his top priority; his fur never seems to fall off, and instead grow endlessly. He thinks he'll be a perfect, round furball by the end of his life. When aboard his airship, he wears black-tinted goggles, tight-fitting, iron-knuckled black gloves made of his own fur and a belt with tools fastened around his waist; the tool-set includes a wrench, a screwdriver, a spanner/iron strut and a rubik's code (for when he's bored).

History:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Moves: DynamicPunch, Barrier, Fire Punch, Rolling Kick
Other:
Give him a glass of moo-moo milk, and he'll explain why the world below Exathor isn't flat, contrary to popular belief.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Almost finished with my SU!! Just need to fill in an RP sample. Not sure if I'll take it from a previous RP or make a fresh one. Either way, I'll decide later on today/tomorrow.

Noah's SU:

Name:Noah Endris
Species: Typhlosion
Title: The "Flash"
Type Mastery: Fire
Appearance: Noah is slightly larger than most than most typhlosion. Like the rest of his species however, he bears a lean-yet-bulky physique, that grants him both great agility and physical strength. His sharp red eyes and rigid dark-blue fur gives him a somewhat fierce appearance that betrays his outgoing nature. Noah isn't one to skimp out on grooming, his cream underside is always smooth and his coarse blue-black fur is usually free of debris. Noah usually has a pouch strapped around his waist filled with berries and snacks to keep his energy up during the day. His left forearm is always adorned by his golden armband; his Gold Tribe insignia.
Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Moves: Focus Blast, Solar Beam, Nature Power, Extrasensory
RP Sample:
Other: Has the ability Flash Fire. If you are a good friend and person, you would monitor Noah as he's eating. He'll often wolf down his food so fast that he might choke. That's where you come in.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
@CourageHound Noah Endris is accepted. It's Hesperian, not Hysperian, and best refer to your fellow members of the Gold Tribe as brothers and sisters, as they're all a family! Good job, at any rate.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I think I'm ready
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
@Necrum Warrior could you elaborate on his way of battling? You mentioned black magic and the power of the dead, but I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. If it is some sort of a secret, you'd best PM it to me, before I approve your SU.

On his Nationality field, you have mistakenly put 'Stygian Tribe, from Skyhaven'. Skyhaven is in Hesperia, and in the region of Hesperia, there are no tribes. The only tribes are the Stygian ones, which live in their respective towns (just thought of clearing that up). I'm guessing from your history that he was born in Hesperia, Skyhaven, rather than in Stygia.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
@Necrum Warrior could you elaborate on his way of battling? You mentioned black magic and the power of the dead, but I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. If it is some sort of a secret, you'd best PM it to me, before I approve your SU.

On his Nationality field, you have mistakenly put 'Stygian Tribe, from Skyhaven'. Skyhaven is in Hesperia, and in the region of Hesperia, there are no tribes. The only tribes are the Stygian ones, which live in their respective towns (just thought of clearing that up). I'm guessing from your history that he was born in Hesperia, Skyhaven, rather than in Stygia.
Yes you're right, I did mean to put Hesperia. That was a simple mistake is all.

The black magic bits are a reference to his Ghost type Mastery. Basically he uses many of his attacks like casting spells and invocations.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Grah! I want to sign up so bad! Don't know if I have the time....F*ck it. I want in.

Name: Kallet Galliger
Species: Ambipom
Title: "Jack" as in the Jack of All Trades
Type Mastery: Normal Type
Nationality: Stygian

Appearance:
424.gif

Other than the average Ambipom, Kallet has a good deal of muscle. He can actually hit very hard, but he prefers a more elusive combat style. He is extremely nimble. His Pendants are the golden earrings in each of his ears. In his left ear is a shield, showing his need to protect, and in the right is a sword, showing his desire to punish.

Personality: (3 paragraphs)
History: (3 paragraphs)
Moves: Fling, Acrobatics, Payback, Brick Break
RP Sample:
Other:

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Name: Aecron Everhold

Species: Chestnaught

Title: "Cowboy"

Type Mastery: Fighting

Appearance: Towering over other pokemon Aecron is built to last through anything. His shell shows few marks from battle as only the hardest hits leave a dent. His green eyes are always: staring, analyzing, ready. Four bracers of gold are on his arms and legs marking his eternal commitment to the gold tribe. On each is inscribed "Never Will I Surrender!"

picture.php

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Moves: Spiky Shield, Dig, Wood Hammer, Leech seed.

Other: Aecron still retains his great knowledge of airships and would be happy to lend a hand on anything that needs fixing. Aecron has a gruff voice with a south west accent.

RP ex: Jasper from Arcanii

Spoiler:

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
SU (complete):

Spoiler:

RP sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Here's my sample SU:

Name: Reynold Drakonsmark.

Species: Dragonite.

Title: Typhoon.

Type Mastery: Dragon.

Nationality: Stygian Tribe.

Appearance:

The first thing that you'll realize when you see Reynold is that he's huge, even for a Dragonite. Standing at the height of eight feet, he can crush just about anything or anyone for the matter in his way. His limbs are huge allowing him to smash through things with ease and help him to jump extremely high into the air. However, being so big has it's problems. His wings are so tiny, that you can barely notice them on his body. He has lost the ability to fly due to these tiny wings and he has spent many a day cursing himself for having grown too large. His right eye is covered with a scratch enabling him to see with only the left eye. Besides numerous other scratches on his body, he looks like a normal Dragonite.

Personality: (3 paragraphs)

History: (3 paragraphs)

Moves: Thunder, Surf, Roost, Extreme Speed.

RP Sample: (From Hoenn Diaries)

Spoiler:

Other: Reynold has the ability Multiscale, enabling him to survive super effective hits easily.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
@jasonwolf our team is full of orphans. xD I can't tell you to change it. So Aecron's accepted!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
@jasonwolf our team is full of orphans. xD I can't tell you to change it. So Aecron's accepted!
Well at least my character's parents didn't die until he was pretty much an adult. XD

I wouldn't consider my character an orphan really. I imagine his parents had him very late, and probably died of natural causes.

Wow, I just looked over all the sign ups, and at least 50% of the characters were abandoned at birth, lol.

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Okay guys, so I'm just going to go ahead and submit my character now, he's an orphan who was abandoned by his dead parents

Alrighty, I'm finally having the time to get working on my SU. He wasn't abandoned at birth, though. Don't hate me, guys, I know all the cool kids are doing it, but please...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey I only had ONE character that happened to, so in fact I think I started the orphan train thank you very much!

Back