• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crimson Dawn: A Tale of Conquest [OOC]

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    OH LORD HELIX ABOVE THAT TOOK SO LONG I'M SORRY.

Hyperbolic apologies and TwitchPlaysPokémon references aside, my SU is below. Open the spoiler if you dare. And if you don't dare then you really need to work on your courage issues, I mean seriously, it's text. Come on. Get it together, man. Is it really that frightening to click a button and look at a sign-up sheet? This is just ridiculous, I don't know why anyone- I'll stop now, okay...

Spoiler:

Now I'm going to bed.

The Reaching Mind is accepted! Well done, I might add.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • @Shango: That's the very post! I like it a lot because my character was mentioned in it! And it might've been decently written.

Just noticed my woopsy. Garet is officially my hero. I'm switching my type mastery. I'm assuming Normal type moves come naturally?

EDIT: I believe I've finished. Could you take a look?

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Just assume that Lucius rode the next elevator up, I don't think it's important for me to include that bit in a post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    @Garet Jacob and Sophia are accepted!

@Challenger Kallet is accepted!

Looking forward to your posts!

Ibraihim the Betrayed

You are not prepared...
    Years
  • I'd like to reserve a spot if that's okay, I just want to re-read the backstory and such considering it is 2 AM and I might have misread some of it.

But yeah reserve me a spot, please?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I'd like to reserve a spot if that's okay, I just want to re-read the backstory and such considering it is 2 AM and I might have misread some of it.

But yeah reserve me a spot, please?

I'm afraid I can't reserve you a spot, as there are no spots to reserve. However, I did notice your reference to Illidan! Make a SU if you like, I might accept you. Go ahead and read the backstory and such, but know that you are not prepared for what you'll find. :D

Ibraihim the Betrayed

You are not prepared...
    Years
  • I'm afraid I can't reserve you a spot, as there are no spots to reserve. However, I did notice your reference to Illidan! Make a SU if you like, I might accept you. Go ahead and read the backstory and such, but know that you are not prepared for what you'll find. :D

Aahh didn't realise there were no spots left... that 3AM thing gets the best of me sometimes! I will post a SU in a few hours though.

And yiss, LOVE me some Illidan Stormrage. :P

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Well... I am going to say a certain Machamp is bound to get a face full of dirt eh? :P

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
  • Hehehe, yep. Unless Tavhir and his sister get there first. I considered rigging something in front of the elevator as well, but I realized that there's pretty much no hallway or anything between the elevators and the room. At least that's my understanding.

Ibraihim the Betrayed

You are not prepared...
    Years
  • Name: Ibraihim Berodach
    Species: Garchomp
    Title: The Betrayed
    Type Mastery: Dragon
    Nationality: Stygian
    Appearance: Ibraihim resembles a rather normal Garchomp, despite being a little bit taller and muscular than most. Standing at 7'0" as opposed to the regular 6'03" that most Garchomp's reach, and weighing a devastating 255 pounds, Ibraihim is a stern Stygian warrior raised in Ascenfell, belonging too the Eshir tribe. He wears a golden cape at most times to signify his role in the Gold Tribe, however during battle he will remove the cape and don golden bracers, fitting tightly around his ankles.

Personality: A middle-aged, battle-weary Pokemon, Ibraihim's participation in the efforts of the Stygian rebellion has taken it's toll on the warrior Garchomp. He is very usually a quite, introverted person, not going out of his way to talk or make friends. In fact too most people, upon just meeting him or seeing him passing, would call this proud looking individual disheartened.

He can however be fun, as he demonstrates around close friends and what little family he has left. He isn't too kind, or caring, however his past demands this from him. Being brought up in a time of peace and thrust into a period of war and rebellion, he is very distrusting of others.

Ibrah is a very brave and strong Garchomp, and has often been referred too as a 'Brute' due too his abnormal size and strength.

History: Ibraihim was born into a rather wealthy family, though that didn't stop his parents from forcing him into training at the tender age of 6. He grew, brave and courageous, into one of the Eshir's most feared warriors.

During the Stygian Rebellion, Ibraihim, his father and younger brother were in the front lines of the march to defend the peace. His father and brother slain in battle, Ibraihim went mad, slaying countless Vanir and Tocan warriors. Upon returning home from the battle, he found his mother and Aunt slain in their bed chambers. Investigating the issue, he found that they were murdered by none other than his own Officer General. Betrayed, Ibraihim fled for three years, disassociating himself with anything remotely linked to battle.

Enrolling himself in the Exathian College of Union and Liberty, Ibraihim strayed from the fields of battle for a while, deciding instead too focus more on his education. Upon his graduation, he immediately pursued a way into the Gold Tribe of Alamanga. He was accepted into the Gold Tribe only a year ago, and has ever since been finding ways to climb the ranks.

Moves: Dragon Rush, Dragon Rage, Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor
    Other: If I need to expand on anything, just let me know. It can be done!
    RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I can't decide for myself, so I'll leave this matter up to you guys: could Frank possibly hear Thrasher's 'stray thoughts'? I don't mind having Frank reply, but it seems a bit too farfetch'd. What do you think?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Frank was briefly mentioned in Zack's chapter; it's implied he's a friend of Zack's who is helping him out. Apart from that, there is no other info on Frank IC. He's not a member of the Gold Tribe, only a surviving engineer of Zack's flagship, the Storm's Fury. In any case, he's an ally of the Gold Tribe who's probably been acquainted with some of them

Last edited:
    Back