• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XY Furious Fists!

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
The new XY set 'Rising Fist' is called 'Furious Fists' in English. Chat all you want about it here.
furious-fist-boosters.jpg
sylveon-furious-fists-theme-deck.jpg
pangoro-furious-fists-theme-deck.jpg

I found it on PokeBeach.c

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
yes my dreams have come true. Heracross Ex. Here i come possibly good bug pokemon that isnt genesect.

Also this new set seems pretty broken for fighting types.

M Lucario for (F)(F)(F) does 140 damage and discards an energy on the defending pokemon. Thats pretty broken.

Combined with Muscle band it will hit for 160 damage.

Next with the new Fighting Energy. It will then do 180.

In addition to the new stadium fighting stadium ( i hope they change the name) it can then hit for 200 (to Ex pokemon) damage for 3 energy.

I can only hope that M Heracross is also fighting type by some sort of miracle.

Also the new supporter Korrina is pretty crazy. Its a skyla/pokeball. Grab 1 fighting type pokemon and 1 item card and put it into your hand. If they do cycle out skyla. I will be happy to use her. Its so broken. Got a 2nd step pokemon in your deck with the basic already on the bench. Grab that evolution and a rare candy. Blastoise decks are going to be so jealous.

Today is the day the count down to death of dark decks has begun. Even the ferocious Yveltal will quake in its boots. Or well weird talon thingies.

Last edited:
Years
yes my dreams have come true. Heracross Ex. Here i come possibly good bug pokemon that isnt genesect.

Watch it be a train wreck. :P

Although I seriously hope it's good. Grass needs some good cards for once. It always seems to get the short end of the stick.

Also this new set seems pretty broken for fighting types.

Makes sense for a set called Furious Fists, haha.

M Lucario for (F)(F)(F) does 140 damage and discards an energy on the defending pokemon. Thats pretty broken.

Holy crap that is indeed broken. Bye-bye Darkrai and Yveltal.

Combined with Muscle band it will hit for 160 damage.

OHKO most normal EXs plus basically all darks for just 3? Damn.

Next with the new Fighting Energy. It will then do 180.

Wait, what? Fighting type have a new energy card for it? This is insane. It's also news to be because I kinda haven't been paying attention to TCG news lately due to SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS.

In addition to the new stadium fighting stadium ( i hope they change the name) it can then hit for 200 (to Ex pokemon) damage for 3 energy.

I think M Lucario EX will dominate until someone figures out a way to beat it down quickly. Do we know its weakness yet? From what I can find, it looks like Psychic, but fortunately and unfortunately simultaneously, Mewtwo EX probably won't be in the modified format to counter it. It will be in the BW-on format, though.

I can only hope that M Heracross is also fighting type by some sort of miracle.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was for this set, what with it being Furious Fists and all.

Also the new supporter Korrina is pretty crazy. Its a skyla/pokeball. Grab 1 fighting type pokemon and 1 item card and put it into your hand. If they do cycle out skyla. I will be happy to use her. Its so broken. Got a 2nd step pokemon in your deck with the basic already on the bench. Grab that evolution and a rare candy. Blastoise decks are going to be so jealous.

Now I have this strong urge to run a fighting deck... I'm almost willing to bet Korrina will get a full art.

Today is the day the count down to death of dark decks has begun. Even the ferocious Yveltal will quake in its boots. Or well weird talon thingies.

I think you might be right... though people will need to want to change away from Dark decks for this to happen.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
My roommate was theorizing that Heracross might be a Fighting type for this set. It would make sense. I imagine all 3 Exs being fighting type. Lucario, Hawlutcha, and Heracross.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i cant wait for this set! i want that mega lucario ex i bet it will be awesome! i dont care if its broken i will beat everyones butt hehehehehehe

Years
My roommate was theorizing that Heracross might be a Fighting type for this set. It would make sense. I imagine all 3 Exs being fighting type. Lucario, Hawlutcha, and Heracross.

Well of course. Furious Fists is the name, haha. Why wouldn't all 3 be fighting? :P (@ your friend, not you)

i cant wait for this set! i want that mega lucario ex i bet it will be awesome! i dont care if its broken i will beat everyones butt hehehehehehe

Well, it's called "broken" because it breaks the game because of how powerful it is, haha.

How broken it is will probably depend on Lucario EX's durability, though.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Well of course. Furious Fists is the name, haha. Why wouldn't all 3 be fighting? :P (@ your friend, not you)

Well, it's called "broken" because it breaks the game because of how powerful it is, haha.

How broken it is will probably depend on Lucario EX's durability, though.

Lucario EX Isn't bad
Lucario-EX – Fighting – HP180
Basic Pokemon

[F] Scud Jab: 30 damage. This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance.
[F][F] Screw Blow: 60 damage. You may draw cards from your deck until you have 6 cards in your hand.
[F][F][F] Somersault High: 100 damage.

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

So keep going with that until M Lucario then just... "All hail Lucario"

But i'm totally putting it with Sawk in a deck.

Last edited:

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
New cards revealed.

Combusken, Poliwrath, Electabuzz, Golett, Machop, and Breloom are in the set, alongside a Dark-type Pangoro. Here's a scan of a magazine confirming them, so you could see for yourself, just hope I don't get an infraction...

187437_original.jpg

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, being the cards Japanese... I, myself, can't read Japanese.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
New cards revealed.

Combusken, Poliwrath, Electabuzz, Golett, Machop, and Breloom are in the set, alongside a Dark-type Pangoro. Here's a scan of a magazine confirming them, so you could see for yourself, just hope I don't get an infraction...

187437_original.jpg

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, being the cards Japanese... I, myself, can't read Japanese.

This, be the correct place. This is the correct place! :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i cant wait for this set. im not as excited about it as flashfire but still really excited because ive always loved the x and y series of the tcg

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Noo Heracross why are you grass... No fun fighting energy for you...
m-heracross-ex.png

Tentative translation: As some of the card is not visible.
M Heracross-EX - Grass - HP220
Basic Pokemon

When 1 of your Pokemon becomes a Mega Evolution, your turn ends.

[G][C][C] Big Bang Horn: XXX- damage: For each damage counter on this Pokemon, this attack does 10? less damage to your opponent's Active Pokemon.

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Wow, Dargonite-EX and no Dratini-EX or Dragonair-EX. The ryu trio (Dratini=Miniryu, Dragonair=Hakuryu, Dragonite=Kairyuu) is one of the legendary trios of Kalos (the other being Xerneas, Yvetal, and Zygarde). Why would they include the trio master, but not the other two?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
The set looks amazing, I will definitely collect this set. Really like the ex's aside from Seismitoad.

Years
Wow, Dargonite-EX and no Dratini-EX or Dragonair-EX. The ryu trio (Dratini=Miniryu, Dragonair=Hakuryu, Dragonite=Kairyuu) is one of the legendary trios of Kalos (the other being Xerneas, Yvetal, and Zygarde). Why would they include the trio master, but not the other two?

Well, of those 3, only Dragonite is a final evolution, and only final evolutions have been given EX cards thus far.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I actually liked seismitoad ex. It seems pretty funny and could be pretty good as a starter, to prevent my opponent from setting up while still doing some damage. All for just a DCE.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
I just ordered a japanese booster box from this guy from wisconsin. Should be here at the end of this week or the beginning of next week. I'm so excited about this. I'm gonna open it up on my youtube channel when i get it. I hope get a full art hercross or lucario and a mega. I am so happy my mom let me get it. It was actually like 23 dollars. Anyone want one? its on ebay.

Back