• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XY Furious Fists!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    it is low which is why i bought it. i contacted the guy and it seems pretty legit. i wouldn't have trusted it if it was like hong kong or china or something. But its from wisconsin. its super small. i think its like 20 booster packs. but theyre only 5 cards per pack. which i don't mind at all.

Years
  • Oh, that's right, their packs are smaller. Makes a bit more sense, but generally things like that should be more expensive than that...

Do post pictures in the collection and booster pack threads when you get them! You'll know they're legit if they have that rainbow-looking "Pokemon" back the Japanese cards have had since 2002.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i will post the pictures. wait here in the look what i got thread? ah ill post the rares that i get here anyway. just to show what they look like up close and personal. i seriously cannot wait. it is dispatched from sort facility. so i think its coming here now. i want it now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i opened up my booster box on youtube, only got one freakin holo. I like the holo i got though. its a slaking holo and looks absolutely beautiful.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Makes sense that you only got one. I'm pretty sure Japanese sets don't even guarantee a rare in each booster.

they probably dont. i mean 20 bosoter packs with only 5 cards in them? that not very much. But atleast i was lucky enough to get a holo instead of nothing

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    what i like about this set is that this set have alot of cool first gen pokemon that i missed !
    Hypno,Hitmonchan ,Hitmonlee,Machamp,Jynx,Poliwrath.
    just crazy about new cards from the first gen lol
    i not a big fan of all the fighting art work...but you know..they wanted to give an art the where related to the name so it fits properly.
    Waiting for it to come out on the pokemon TCGO :)

Years
  • what i like about this set is that this set have alot of cool first gen pokemon that i missed !
    Hypno,Hitmonchan ,Hitmonlee,Machamp,Jynx,Poliwrath.
    just crazy about new cards from the first gen lol
    i not a big fan of all the fighting art work...but you know..they wanted to give an art the where related to the name so it fits properly.
    Waiting for it to come out on the pokemon TCGO :)

We're probably just over a month and a half away from its TCGO release at this point!

Back