• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    emblem upload request:

YJMIbR3.png

D&D University Graduate
    You attended the class and then schooled all of those in it.

if the emblem could be presented to the following when its uploaded then that would be wonderful:
    Harley Quinn, Livewire, Lotus the Cat, Murmansk and Zekrom

as for when to give it out
    I'll just ask a mod when necessary or live might do it of his own accord

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • How active are mods at giving out emblems in general that aren't request-able? I'm curious as to what kind of degree of importance or priority moderators hold the emblem system.

I personally really love emblems and would want to acquire whichever ones are applicable to my situation :pink_nod: I got a nice MoTY nominee one in January which really made me happy (thanks to the person who nominated my bloggy!). I'm just thinking that maybe there are cases that are overlooked simply because the emblem system might not be as important symbolically to some members as they are to others and are not therefore actively searching for posts or sequences of posts that would have a member qualify for non-requestable emblems.

I don't have any emblem in particular in mind, but it would be of interest to understand how active mods are at attributing emblems to members and thereby acknowleding certain community efforts :pink_nod: ♥

Years
  • emblem upload request:

if the emblem could be presented to the following when its uploaded then that would be wonderful:
    Harley Quinn, Livewire, Lotus the Cat, Murmansk and Zekrom

as for when to give it out
    I'll just ask a mod when necessary or live might do it of his own accord

Uploaded it and gave the emblems out!

Reactions: Her

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • You know, I was actually wondering this for some time, what will happen if I request the NONONO emblem?

The emblem is non- requestable, which means I won't get it, but that's why I should get it thanks to the emblem's description. Doesn't that make it quite requestable? If that is, that means I actually shouldn't get it, which makes it non-requestable instead. This means... I think you'll get my point.

So, what'll happen?

My apologies if this is considered as spam.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • You know, I was actually wondering this for some time, what will happen if I request the NONONO emblem?

The emblem is non- requestable, which means I won't get it, but that's why I should get it thanks to the emblem's description. Doesn't that make it quite requestable? If that is, that means I actually shouldn't get it, which makes it non-requestable instead. This means... I think you'll get my point.

So, what'll happen?

My apologies if this is considered as spam.

ahahaha i have no idea but i love your thought processes so i'm gonna give you it anyway

Years
  • I'm unsure if this is also the thread to report issues/errors regarding emblems, but if so, then I'd like to point out the following (I saw this on Zach's profile btw):

Spoiler:

I do realize this is a suuuuper old emblem, but that imageshack thingy is super obnoxious. D: If I may suggest possibly removing the url of the image altogether, possibly? Would be better than seeing that.
    I actually had the image of that emblem on my computer, so I went ahead and forwarded this to H-staff!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Does there exist an emblem for not having any infractions, and it's a "one chance only" emblem unlike the others, where you fail to get it for eternity if you have at least one infraction? If so, then does it have the same 3-year time limit as the Veteran Emblem?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Does there exist an emblem for not having any infractions, and it's a "one chance only" emblem unlike the others, where you fail to get it for eternity if you have at least one infraction? If so, then does it have the same 3-year time limit as the Veteran Emblem?

We try to keep infractions as private as possible, and therefore do not have any emblems regarding them.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Emblems for
    1,000,000 (this is more for fun)
    Post milestones

Years
  • Emblems for
    1,000,000 (this is more for fun)
    Post milestones
    Sorry to say, but I would have to disagree with this. It's not a bad idea, but it would be a pain for the amount of effort staff would need to go through to hand out for all those members reaching these milestones and requesting them. Emblems aren't automatic either, if that's what you were going for there.

Years
  • Hm...so given I have a birthday in a few days, I remember hearing something of how someone else needs to make a thread for them if they want the emblem? Because I didn't get it last year and I would like a bit of clarification on this... Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back