• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Can I have the committed emblem now? I'm pretty sure I've been with my pair for over a year now. :3 I've been paired with him since September 26th 2013.
    I went and gave it to ya. Who's your pair though so they can get the emblem too?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I've been here for 4+ years, and got only one emblem, from a contest, lol.
    And now you have 2. I gave ya the PC Veteran emblem.

For some reason I never noticed your join date until now lol. Didn't know that you've been here for 4 years.

Years
  • And now you have 2. I gave ya the PC Veteran emblem.

For some reason I never noticed your join date until now lol. Didn't know that you've been here for 4 years.

Oh thanks lol (I was absolutely not discretely asking for an emblem)

No worries, I am not the most active member to begin with.
    Thanks for the emblem :)

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Emblem: PC IS MY LIFE

Seeing as I come at like 12am-5am and am on for like the whole day every day :X I'm not sure if there is some place you can see someones most active times or what not but I am on very night and most of the day :x

Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00) (UK/London)

Emblem: Too Much Effort

I often cba to post back to people on topics and end up completing forgetting about it lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    My brain is all over the walls right now...
    "Emblem: NONONO| Requisite: Asking for a non-requestable emblem."
    Seriously... that one is just mindblowing.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just realized I never got the PC Veteran emblem!
    shocked20old20lady20edited.jpg

Could I please have that? Thank yah~

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hopefully, it will now be there; (belated) congrats on your veteranship. =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I'm just wondering how these different "accomplishments" get noticed, because it seems like!e I fit a few of the descriptions, but I have no emblems. :(

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'm just wondering how these different "accomplishments" get noticed, because it seems like!e I fit a few of the descriptions, but I have no emblems. :(

If you feel like you meet the criteria of any requestable emblem, mention it here and we'll gladly give it you . As for non-requestable emblems, they're given out if a staff member sees you meet the criteria by chance etc. There's no real "system" behind scoring emblems other than hoping a staff members sees you enough to award you with it. :L

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Well, most of my PC activity is between 10pm and 3am, so the "PC IS MY LIFE" emblem seems appropriate. I guess if I just have to be noticed, though, then I must be noticeABLE.

It's moreover just that it's difficult for staff members to continuously monitor what emblems should go to who. And just the fact that there are literally hundreds upon hundreds of emblems that could potentially be given out, as well as the fact that there are thousands of users on the site, then hopefully you can understand how that might be really tedious for any user really to try to follow and maintain. But we do the best that we can, to say the least.

Nonetheless, enjoy the snazzy emblem friend. Cheers!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • When I migrated accounts a while back I lost my emblems... and I want them back if you could be so charitable. If I recall, Christos gave me the format genius emblem, Steve gave me a cookie (but eated it), and Jake gave me a few IRC emblems for during the Live. I think the IRC emblems were the one with Gary, the #1 one, and the 1,000 line order one.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • When I migrated accounts a while back I lost my emblems... and I want them back if you could be so charitable. If I recall, Christos gave me the format genius emblem, Steve gave me a cookie (but eated it), and Jake gave me a few IRC emblems for during the Live. I think the IRC emblems were the one with Gary, the #1 one, and the 1,000 line order one.
    Sure thing! Could you send us a link to your account?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back