• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hi, I'm just wondering where I'd ask for some advice on what game to buy next- the last one I ever played was Pokemon silver! I know I could just google it but I don know where to start and I'd rather have a chat to people about it. Not sure what thread though?

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • Just checking what are the rules on advertising Facebook Groups in signatures?
    I admin a FB group on Pokemon, we have around 3000 members but can always use more friendly faces.
    Am I allowed to put it in my sig with a small description?

Years
  • Just checking what are the rules on advertising Facebook Groups in signatures?
    I admin a FB group on Pokemon, we have around 3000 members but can always use more friendly faces.

I'm pretty sure that you can link Facebook pages and stuff in your signature, so I'm sure you'll be fine. You could always contact a staff member if you're not sure.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years

That's fine, as long as it's only in your signature.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • I'm curious how expand the size limit on my profile picture. Is this only reserved for those with titles?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I didn't think this needed it's own thread so...

Not that I'm one to argue with staff decisions (and seriously, I'm really not! ;o;), I'm just curious... why was my LGBT+ community thread moved to The Treehouse? I mean, in my opinion, being LGBT+ counts as a lifestyle. For example, I live my life being demisexual. That's my lifestyle... if that makes sense? I'm just confused by this that's all. O____o

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years

Not that I'm one to argue with staff decisions (and seriously, I'm really not! ;o;), I'm just curious... why was my LGBT+ community thread moved to The Treehouse? I mean, in my opinion, being LGBT+ counts as a lifestyle. For example, I live my life being demisexual. That's my lifestyle... if that makes sense? I'm just confused by this that's all. O____o

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years

It was a slightly disputed decision, but the general idea of it was that The Mall is meant to be for stuff like clothes and food, fashion and shopping and like, material things. Not for sexuality. That said though we understand that "Lifestyle" is an ambiguous term and we're working on fixing the issues with uncertainty towards what goes in The Mall.

Years
  • Is there a forum to post other creative (non-art) things, eg. Pokemon cosplay?

Given the Pokemon General section is a catch-all section discussing all aspects of the franchise, you should try looking over there. I'd recommend you contact Brendino (the mod of the section) first to be on the safe side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back