• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Are you a staff administrator which can do this for me?
Or how do I find out, who is a staff admin?

Yeah, I am - go ahead and PM me.

For future reference, go here to see the full list of forum staff organised by rank.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Just a little bit of AFD fallout I think...

But is there any reason why the SMT and BSS ranks are no longer viewable on the forum leaders page? I had assumed it was only for AFD and I'm just checking if this is the case. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years

But is there any reason why the SMT and BSS ranks are no longer viewable on the forum leaders page? I had assumed it was only for AFD and I'm just checking if this is the case. :)

They were appearing above the forum staff and it looked really messy (at the time), so they were removed afaik until Audy could re-code it to go from Admin -> Smod -> Mod -> SMT/BSS/etc. Takes a bit more effort to generate them properly, I believe.

Years

I checked the staff list and it was the same for me, no SMT or BSS shown. I am likely suspecting the coding wasn't fixed or something?

Edit: Klippy seems to have explained it... they're just not shown for the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back