• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Dwelling

What type of place do you live in? ^^;

• Total voters
Years
  • okay, this poll should be fine.............. I did the searching and didn't find anything like it. XD

What type of buliding/place do you live in? ^^;
    I live in a house. It's a nice place. We're about to move into a smaller one, that will most likey be attached to other houses O_O;; That's the only thing I don't like about military housing. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Errr... my family rents an attached house thingy... <<; It's actually pretty cozy. =3

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • I put down Duplex.

If a double story house is a Duplex then that's all good then.

My house is double story, we got a backyard what leads to the bush, our front yard is across the road from the beach, and we have huge palm trees in our front yard.

The house is massive.

Lucid

I live in a duplex too, a one story one, it's kinda old, but most of the stuff's been updated recently, front and back yard, it's pretty small, but I like it~

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    A duplex is a duplex. XD
    I live in an apartment on the 7th floor. It's become famous because I'm the only teenager in the whole building. Gosh I pwn them! J/K

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    meh, so many people here who live in a house...
    I live in a small flat on the ground floor...

Years
  • Dark_Pikachu said:
    What's a Duplex? O_o;; XD

dictionary.com said:
    n. A house divided into two living units or residences, usually having separate entrances.

So basically, it's like an apartment, except more like a house. XD
    That's what I'm gonna move into, pretty much. It's a bunch of houses connected to each other. Except we call it base housing. lol.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I live in a big houze out in the country :3 It'z really nice, 3 ztoriez and 3 1/2 acrez of land. I uzed to live in a tiny houze on the zame piece of land though. The houze I live in now waz finizhed juzt two yearz ago. (it took forever becauze my ztepdad zupervized everything zo we could have alot of cuztom featurez zo it waz really worth it ^_^)

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I used to live in apartment building back in Yonkers but now I live in a nice cozy two floor house in wappingers falls not to mention that it's almost 40 years old and I've been living in it in since last June. *Sigh* My backyard is less than a half acre but, I do have a five feet backyard pool. :3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I live in a house so big we have to share it with this crazy lady and her cat. She's upstairs. My house was built by my grandfather so it's extremely unique. My property is hilly and grassy with loads of trees and plants. Just like Fusube.

Back