• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Dwelling

What type of place do you live in? ^^;

• Total voters

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I live in my grandmother's house. It's a one-story ranch. It's so small. >_<

I used to live in a condo before we moved in with my grandma. It was a lot bigger than this house. But, I had to share a room with my sister... I don't anymore.<3

Lucid

What's a Duplex? O_o;; XD

I live in the net, researching PC's weirdest people for my book =3
    a duplex is basicly two houses stuck together, so it looks like one big house.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I live in a bungalow... so I'm not sure what to vote for up there. Meh... I'll just go with a house. That's all it is, only without an upstairs and whatnot.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
    i live in a house, 1 story, its quite roomy as well, we also have a fairly sized front/backyard but their pretty cluttered ==;

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    I live in a house.

I live in a house.I've lived here all of my life.Except when I was around one year old.Then my parents just got tired of renting an apartment so they wanted a big ol' house built.And that's what they did.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    I live in a cozy little cardboard box under a bridge. Its pretty nice, but it gets pretty loud because it's next to a highway, and trains pass over the bridge. =/

I really live in a house, but don't go telling everyone that! XD

Back