• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Weirdest possible idea for a crackfic crossover you've ever had?
Might have mentioned this before, but I've had an idea for a Pokemon/To Catch A Predator crossover.

54-year old wannabe beginning trainer: (to random Picnicker): Hey, baby, I've got a rare shiny Eevee in the back of my SUV. All you have to do is climb in the backseat and...

Picnicker: o_0

Police: Freeze! Get your a** on the ground now, sicko!

54-year old trainer/predator: Aww, ****!

Also:
My fic's universe includes a Pokemon/Bill Nye the Science Guy "crossover" - might be an interesting idea for a side project.

Great, now I want some month's prompt to be "Ammonium Sulfate" XD

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
In what stage of the writing process do you decide on a title?
For both fics and chapters, in the rare case I have a burst of inspiration early on, I'll make the title then. Otherwise, I save it until I absolutely have to make it, i.e. when posting it. I'm bad at titles.

Pokemon Centers: How can they offer their services for free?
Government funding from tax money, of course. Some countries have sensible welfare systems!

Officer Jenny/Nurse Joy: What are your thoughts on the "identical families"?
I treat them as an in-joke and have made references such as having the main character of my fic decide in the narration that the nurse he was looking at was probably called Joy and thus going with that as an internal label for her.

Realistically, it's the Joy family's in-joke. They deliberately all have identical clothes and hairstyles and giggle at it in secret whenever there's a Joy Convention.

What if one of the nurse Joys/officer Jennies got a gender change?
Then she would. What of it?

If procrastination strikes, what do you do to overcome it?
Ask people I know to make me work. Not that they usually succeed, sadly.

Pokémon/The Matrix. All of us are REALLY Pokémon that humans have captured to harvest our energy while keeping us busy with virtual realities; in order for us not to realize the power that we have, we are made to believe that we are the humans. They've also got legendary Pokémon under their control under the lead of Mewtwo Smith.

Believe it or not, this was actually a serious attempt at a fic which I intend to pick up again sometime when I have the time.

Bay

Years
Pokemon/Southpark. Seriously, back when Diamond and Pearl was the craze, I watched the old episode of Southpark when Chinpokemon (think I spelled it wrong) was very popular, and then I was thinking to myself, "what if I make a sequel to that episode in which Chinpokemon is back, this time they become real?" XD

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Hey guys? What if all those Jennies and Joys were kinda like some lizards and frogs that changed genders at will when it came time to mate in order to preserve their kind?

If procrastination strikes, what do you do to overcome it?

Overcome it? I embrace it.

Seriously, I just work in little bits on whatever it is I have to do. Eventually, I feel some sort of beat with doing it and plunge back in.

Well, there was:

1. Pokemon/Ouran High School Host Club, which I've passed on to a friend of mine.

2. Pokemon/Sailor Moon... only with Ash as one of the senshi, transforming into a girl each time he henshins. I kinda want to pick this up again, maybe adding some elements from Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki.

3. Pokemon/Dungeons and Dragons, if it counts. While I did one that parodied 8bitDandD, I kinda want to do another one that's similar in style to The Gamers. Because having Bill GM a game for Ash Ketchum and various other Pokemon characters is just asking for it.

Blue Angel

Living for now
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016

1. Pokemon/Ouran High School Host Club, which I've passed on to a friend of mine.
XD I love that anime.

I'm going to the most southern part of Florida and the USA to do Lobster Diving with my relatives. I'll be gone for a week. (No Internet) But luckily there is cable, a pool, and a little cousin (that can be bad or good xD)

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years

Who wants to be a millionaire?(Who want a rare pokemon?)

host:are you ready to play?

geek:yes,

host:today you are playing for a shiny dragonair.

geek:This is by far the sweetest thing since I've been born.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
This place is...quiet...too quiet.
LOUD NOISES *Bangs pots and pans together* :D

Pokemon/Gundam Wing!

Mechs + Pokemon = Sweet ^^

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
This place is...quiet...too quiet.
LOUD NOISES *Bangs pots and pans together* :D
Damn, you woke me up. Now It's 2:50 AM and I can't get back to sleep, guess I'd better lounge for now.

Pokemon/House MD!

On second thought, that wouldn't work. Seeing as Pokemon get healed in around 4 seconds, it wouldn't be very dramatic.

How about a crackfic where crack is literally the focus? :D

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Uh oh. Here it comes. Those with weak constitutions may wish to avert their eyes.

What is the cheesiest line you've ever written in a fanfic?

I'm going to have to edit my answer in for this one.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years

I changed my mind, mine is Pokemon/Jericho

[FONT=&quot]"Stupid thing," [/FONT]

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
Years
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess: A shinobis choice

I dont know if anyone has actually made a Zelda/Naruto fanfic so Im just going to make one. I already have a few chapters done but i wont post any chapters til next time I get on so Im sure you are all interested.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
XD I love that anime.

As do I. Tamaki is simultaneously sexy and hilarious.

And he'd be even more hilarious if he just got a Pokemon. *solemn nod*

"Sine and tangent and then cosine, victory will soon be mine!"

...Your fanfiction stars Sho Minamimoto?

I need to read this.

"Join Montague, get girls!"

Thank you, Rosencrantz, for being the token horny male of any fanfiction I've ever written.

Alternatively, the entirety of Warp Series, particularly the first "season."

There. I said it. It sucked that much.

Sike_Saner

*aromatisse noise*
Years

That would be Pokémon/Alien, and it's an idea that I can't say I've shooed out of my head once and for all. X3

I think that would be this:

"If the sun is made of gelatin, then I want a rocket!"

That right there is the only line that I can actually remember word-for-word (or close enough) from the "Simpsons fic" that I wrote when I was... seven, I think. "Simpsons fic" is in quotes because I think that the only things that even remotely made that old book qualify as a Simpsons fic were 1.) the pictures of characters from the show that were cut out of a TV Guide and taped to the cover and 2.) the fact that the book was titled, if I recall correctly, The Simpsons Book. XD

Bay

Years

"Your time's up!" Lugia said in a sly tone.

This line is actually funny when you find out Lugia's talking to Dialga. XD

...Gosh, I need to think up of more puns to bash! XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years

Pokémon and ER. o_o; It was the strangest idea for a fic that popped into my head. "Caterpie, get the scissors. stat." It was one... messed up idea. XD Of course it was ultimately a failure.

txteclipse

The Last
Years

Pokémon and ER. o_o; It was the strangest idea for a fic that popped into my head. "Caterpie, get the scissors. stat." It was one... messed up idea. XD Of course it was ultimately a failure.

I actually thought of this the other day. Sort of like ER: Pokecenter edition.

I kind of thought it was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back