• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Holy Theresa, mother of Peter, it's been forever since I posted in this thread.

Oh well.

What is the cheesiest line you've ever written in a fanfic?
    "Together, they created moments to last for all eternity."
    from some cheesy cheesy Stardestructionshipping fic I wrote. x.x I read that a few months after I finished the fic, and just went "Man, who wrote that cheese?"

What the best line you have put in a fic?
    "Some reason though. There's some reason why you saved me. You saw something in me that no one else saw, and for that I thank you.

I just wish I knew what it was. I just wish others could see it."
    That's from a short story I didn't post over here because of some spoilers for a future fic I have.

Now, if we want to get dirty, which we should, because it's the Lounge, for Andy Apwit's sake.

"Straight people use these," Angel said.

"I have never seen my sister buy a can of whipped cream."

"Maybe she doesn't have a good of a time with Jakt."

XD

Or for sheer stupidity on the part of one character, whom I love very much, but the dear is stupid.

"It appears as if I was urinated on again."

X3 I love him to pieces. And that fic needs editing.

Being a writer, have you ever written your own death scene?
    Never written it, but imagined/relived it multiple times.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Weirdest possible idea for a crackfic crossover you've ever had?

I know its a little late,but this probably takes the cake. Pokemon and Ghostbusters. 'nuff said.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Holy Theresa, mother of Peter, it's been forever since I posted in this thread.

Oh well.

Lost Skeleton of Cadavra FTW! Please tell me you've seen it, or my happiness at finding another person that has seen this amazingly hilarious movie will dissipate into a crippling despair.

EDIT: help me...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Lost Skeleton of Cadavra FTW! Please tell me you've seen it, or my happiness at finding another person that has seen this amazingly hilarious movie will dissipate into a crippling despair.
    x-x

Er...I was using random characters from my favorite book series. Never even heard of the movie, but after looking into it, it sounds like something I would watch. So...thanks for the recommendation? :D;

Sorry. Didn't mean to kill you.

EDIT: He left me a message as well. And speaking of murder, there was one in the house across the street from me. XD

I can yell at him if you want me to. At least now I know what that random report is that I can't get to.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • x-x

Er...I was using random characters from my favorite book series. Never even heard of the movie, but after looking into it, it sounds like something I would watch. So...thanks for the recommendation? :D;

Sorry. Didn't mean to kill you.

EDIT: He left me a message as well. And speaking of murder, there was one in the house across the street from me. XD

I can yell at him if you want me to. At least now I know what that random report is that I can't get to.

Oh lord, please do. He's even sending me friend requests.

And this is the movie I just mentioned. It's a B movie spoof of B movies.

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

Nope. And I really don't plan to. Sure, death scenes are great and all, but I'd really rather not write one about myself. I save those for the adored characters who will make everyone feel sad and emotional upon their (the character's) death. If I wrote about myself dying, especially if I put it online, I'd probably come off as some self-obsessed jerk. Which I sincerely hope I'm not... O.O

I hate to break the news to you but [insertmessagehere].

As for myself? Once, when I was feeling depressed. I'll see if I can type it out. I recall a car crashing.

And speaking of murder, there was one in the house across the street from me. XD

I can see a crackfic coming our way!

I'm going to just hazard a guess here, but, maybe he likes you.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I'm going to just hazard a guess here, but, maybe he likes you.

He was telling me about someone I don't know being decapitated in a place I've never heard of before. With excruciatingly bad grammar. In a very spammy sort of way. Somehow I doubt it.

EDIT: now that we're all thinking about our deaths, I will say that I'd like to drown in a swimming pool full of jello. However, I will probably die, quite unmemorably, of old age.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    this person that no one nows whas shot in the house across the street from wehre i lvie and it swas scary and i thought that i was going to die 2!!!!!!!!!!!!1

but it is alswys noice to share stories bout no one that we know dieing!!!!!!!!!!!

i thinks testy...texty has a new fierend

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    He was telling me about someone I don't know being decapitated in a place I've never heard of before. With excruciatingly bad grammar. In a very spammy sort of way. Somehow I doubt it.

Perhaps he is playing hard to get.

tcteclipse is such a player!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    this person that no one nows whas shot in the house across the street from wehre i lvie and it swas scary and i thought that i was going to die 2!!!!!!!!!!!!1

but it is alswys noice to share stories bout no one that we know dieing!!!!!!!!!!!

i thinks testy...texty has a new fierend

o no r3li555 datz tewible!!!

For some reason I don't have the will to go on with the sentences made of chatspeak like I did with da tales ov ultmt desstny.

EDIT: now that we're all thinking about our deaths, I will say that I'd like to drown in a swimming pool full of jello. However, I will probably die, quite unmemorably, of old age.

A cheetah with a top hat and a monocle will take me away someday and throw me off a bridge. They'll make a movie about it too.

If you knew me, you would be breaking ribs laughing at that statement, as I currently am.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Death caused by being Rickrolled one time too many or death caused by you Rickrolling the wrong person? X3
    Most likely by Rick Rolling the wrong person. I've received several death threats (one guy even claiming to have a Death Note XD)

Actually, I would like to be killed by ANYTHING with a top hat and monocle. At least I'll have gone out with style, lol

Bay

Years
  • Being a writer, have you ever written your own death scene?
    My own, no. Death scene in fics, a couple of times. One was in my entry for FCC in which Cross had his fangs deep inside Badr's chest and then used Thunderfang. The other is at the beginning of NE, in which Jacob accidetnly kills Ernest.

As for death threats...a couple PMs at a couple at other forums. What's worse are those chain PMs that says, "pass on the message or else you'll die in two days." Hate those. >.>

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 28, 2009
    I know its a little late,but this probably takes the cake. Pokemon and Ghostbusters. 'nuff said.

Actually, I thought of something like that myself after a recent Ghostbusters kick I had. I seriously doubt I'll actually get off my rear and make it happen, though.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Ahaha. Just realised that there's a beautiful, unintentional reference in this post. Forgive me for being self-centered.

Most likely by Rick Rolling the wrong person. I've received several death threats (one guy even claiming to have a Death Note XD)

Actually, I would like to be killed by ANYTHING with a top hat and monocle. At least I'll have gone out with style, lol
    Top hats and monocles are the two greatest things on earth. I would happily live my life as one of those two objects.

My own, no. Death scene in fics, a couple of times. One was in my entry for FCC in which Cross had his fangs deep inside Badr's chest and then used Thunderfang. The other is at the beginning of NE, in which Jacob accidetnly kills Ernest.

As for death threats...a couple PMs at a couple at other forums. What's worse are those chain PMs that says, "pass on the message or else you'll die in two days." Hate those. >.>

Never got one of those type of PMs, although I do recall being told that I would burn in hell because of my harsh review.

I guess I'm just lucky that I'm an atheist.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • To break my silence, answering probably the most amusing question yet.

No, but if I ever did, it would involve a harem of gorgeous, scantily clad virgins, too much alcohol, and a length of rope.

That would be the best accidental death ever.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • seeing as most everyone has answered my last question and no one has come up with another.

Who hasn't put there favorite Pokemon in a fanfic?

Certainly not I.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Holy Theresa, mother of Peter, it's been forever since I posted in this thread.

[insert rofl here]

I have never written about Umbreon or Smeargle, actually. So, no, I haven't.

No, but if I ever did, it would involve a harem of gorgeous, scantily clad virgins, too much alcohol, and a length of rope.

That would be the best accidental death ever.

I don't know if I should say that would be entertaining or depressing to read.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I have yet to write about Shaymin Sky Forme.

And it's "their".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back