• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    Looking for HG Kyogre.
    Offering Shiny BT Modest Rapidash.
    (Once i've caught Rayquaza i'll happily give you your Kyogre back for a Pidgey. =D
    Pm/vm me.
    I'll also give up a Docile shiny Ursaring.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Hi i am looking for a male shieldon, will trade my entei but really need to trade tonight if possible.

cypher_takahashi

Seasoned Pokefan/Trainer
    Years
  • looking for: Arceus (movie event) or Groudon (Soul Silver)
    Am willing to trade back as soon as im done with the in game event dealing with those two pokemon

Offering Gengar lvl 100, and Umbreon lvl 100,

as for a trade back, are willing to take back anything.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • Looking For: Jolly ditto with decent IVs (higher than 0/9/30/7/17/23 in general, not in any specific stats)

Offering: CMT

VMs are preferred, PMs are okay too

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    Need a few transfers please

I need to transfer i think 4 pokemon from my plat to ss. it might be 3, im not looking at the game at the moment. but PM me for more details. thanks!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • LF:Modest IVd Magmar/Magby
    Calm IVd Slowpoke/Shiny Slowpoke
    Impish IVd Wooper/Shiny Wooper
    Jolly/Adamant IVd Shiny Cranidos
    Jolly IVd Pinsir
    Huge thanks to Wonjoon0330!
    Calm Oddish w/Leech Seed
    Flawless Jolly and Timid Dittos*
    Adamant/Jolly/Naughty/Brave/Calm/Careful Wish Drowzee.
    Leftovers, Choice Band, Life Orb

OF: CMT.

* Doesn't have to be flawless. Just 29-31 in needed stats. e.g. Adamant Ditto w/ 29-31 in Atk and Spe. Will give up to 3 Pokes from thread if they are Jap. :D
    VM, PM, or post offers on thread please. I can also fully EV train in under 2 hours.

Last edited:

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Anyone who can figure out my SID, and is willing... please!!! PM me.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • Hey i am looking for 3 things 2 TM's Shadowball and T-Bolt and a ditto any nature with either 29-31 IV's in speed or S.Atk Pm with offers im sure we can work something out ^-^

Melon

シエラ !✿
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Requesting: UT shiny mareep/flaaffy/ampharos that can be nicknamed (with a beneficial nature)

Offering: Multiple things (shinies, events, etc.)

PM me please for more details. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    LF: Salac Berry

I can breed a Pokemon with a chosen nature from this list:

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Caterpie, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Pichu, Sandshrew, Nidoran(M/F), Cleffa, Igglybuff, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Venonat, Diglett, Meowth, Psyduck, Mankey, Growlithe, Poliwag, Abra, Machop, Bellsprout, Geodude, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Magnemite, Farfetch'd, Seel, Grimer, Shellder, Gastly, Krabby, Tyrogue, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Staryu, Scyther, Pinsir, Tauros, Magikarp, Lapras, Eevee, Dratini, Cubone, Rhyhorn, Snorlax, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, Marill, Sudowoodo, Hoppip, Wooper, Murkrow, Togepi, Wobbufet, Girafirig, Pineco, Dunsparce, Gligar, Shuckle, Sneasel, Teddiursa, Swinub, Corsola, Phanpy, Stantler, Smeargle, Magby, Miltank, Larvitar, Whismur, Wurmple, Makuhita, Meditite, Plusle, Minun, Illumise, Numel, Spoink, Spinda, Duskull, Relicanth, Beldum, Absol, Kricketot, Shinx, Buizel, Chingling, Bronzor, Chatot, Carnivine

Or, I can trade a Pomeg, Kelpsy, Hondew, Grepa, or Tamato berry.

My Friend Code is 2536 6516 9948

Raichu Guardian

I blame the schools
    Years
  • Just looking for a quick and easy trade over to my SS.

I'm making a Sinnoh region team and two of the pokemon I wantd to be on it were Purugly and Bastiodon.

I'm looking for either the pre evolved forms or the evolved ones. I'm offering TMs and some items.

In other words:

LF: Glameow/Purugly, Shieldon/Bastiodon

Offering: TM's and items.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back