• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Any Sinnoh Starter for any Hoenn starter

i will trade Any Sinnoh Starter for any Hoenn starter but keep in mind that they will be hatched from an egg and they will be level 1, first on my list is a torchick than treeko than mudkip

billy_t

Kenpo Apprentice
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    Offering: Flying Pikachus (x4) + Light Ball
    Wanting: PM me (preferrably surfing Pikachu from Yellow Forest - Hasty nature)

Years
  • looking for tms: earthquake and rain dance

offering master balls, pp max, sacred ash, metronome item, choice scarf, flame ball, choice band, helix fossil, old amber, any of the evolution stones, magmarizer, some tms, japanese ditto..... :P

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
  • LF: movie 09 aracus and any other events.
    Offering: 10th anniv ho-oh, distant island lugia, alamos darkrai, shiny cressilia, and shiny mesprit

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • LF: Grepa, Qualot, and Pomeg berries, Flawless Adamant, Modest, Jolly, and Timid Dittos*, Modest IVd Magmar/Magby, Calm IVd Oddish, Calm IVd Slowpoke/Shiny Slowpoke, Impish IVd Wooper/Shiny Wooper, Jolly/Adamant IVd Shiny Cranidos, Jolly IVd Pinsir.

OF: CMT.

* Doesn't have to be flawless. Just 29-31 in needed stats. e.g. Adamant Ditto w/ 29-31 in Atk and Spe. Will give up to 3 Pokes from thread if they are Jap. :D

Translucent

You just gestured to all of me
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    Looking for: Either 2 surfing Pikachus (One male, one female or both male), or 1 surfing and 1 Flying pikachu (At least 1 male.), Ditto, Event Pichu (Pichu with fuzz on the ear), Shiny Slowbro, Growlithe/Arcanine. Mostly looking for Pichu and Pikachu.

Offering: Togepi, Ho-Oh, Phione, Arceus, and a Duskull that knows Imprison. The legendary pokemon most likely won't be for a straight trade, but PM me to work something out.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Edit: All taken care of!

Hello there.

I have Heart Gold and I was wondering if any of you fine chaps with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum wouldn't mind helping me evolve my Magneton. I figure if you want to do a trade evolution too, we can do a quick tradeback. Or I can send you one of the following when you trade back the Magnezone or some other viable Heart Gold exclusive.

I don't have much fancy stuff, but I've got a couple Jolly Heracrosses and Modest Magnemites. Or, if you want something Heart Gold exclusive like a Growlithe or Mantine or Phanpy, I have those as well. Also have a female Larvitar. You can PM if you're willing and want more details or have a request.

Last edited:

ry91

That's what she said!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    looking for an untrained adamant syther with a metal coat attached to it, will trade for phione and ditto or magby and totodile

pm me:P

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    LF: Ev'd Gyarados, Ev'd Gallade, Ev'd Sableye, Ev'd Metagross
    OF: Shiny Charizard, Shiny Japaneese Milotic BT (VCS event)

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • OF:shiny ev'd hitmonchan, shiny ev'd blissey, ev'd kindra, ev'd lucario, ev'd charizard, ev'd typhlosion, shiny duskull, shiny misdrevious, shiny banette, shiny vaporeon, shiny kabutops, shiny drowzee, feraligatr, mudkip, feebas, deoxys, arceaus, and other legendary.

LF: make an offer I'll try and work with any offer!

please PM/VM

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • LF: Grepa, Qualot, and Pomeg berries, Flawless Adamant, Modest, Jolly, and Timid Dittos*, Modest IVd Magmar/Magby, Calm IVd Oddish, Calm IVd Slowpoke/Shiny Slowpoke, Impish IVd Wooper/Shiny Wooper, Jolly/Adamant IVd Shiny Cranidos, Jolly IVd Pinsir.

OF: CMT.

* Doesn't have to be flawless. Just 29-31 in needed stats. e.g. Adamant Ditto w/ 29-31 in Atk and Spe. Will give up to 3 Pokes from thread if they are Jap. :D
    I can also fully EV train a Poke in about 2 hours.
    Post offers on thread or PM them to me. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    looking for attack and speed iv decreasing berries! i need them really badly! check my thread for what i can offer

looking for someone who can help me with my secret id! offering anything in my thread plz help me!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back