• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Touhou Mafia [Game Over]

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
  • I'm human. That means that, assuming that Candy is Mima, one of the three claiming human is lying.

I may not be involved in the day phases much, but if I had a night action (which I don't,) I would be using it.

Years
  • Since no one is objecting to Desi's claim as Marisa... I don't think I can agree with you wanting to lynch him, Gunner. Although Marisa has kinda screwed up with trying to snuff out scum, we cannot afford to lose an important human role at this stage in the game.

[KILL] Davepetasprite^2

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • yo sorry i haven't been active lately and yes i am indeed reimu and i didn't really find anyone to use my na on so that's why it's still there. but imma use it tonight
    also [kill] davepetasprite^2

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • ... are you fuckin serious =-=

I already gotten atleast one right with arx, and you all decided to follow desi, because i made a wrong read on him?

geez

I'm fosing on NightKrow, and Ellie, but I'm pretty much sussed out on NightKrow because look at this statement

I may not be involved in the day phases much, but if I had a night action (which I don't,) I would be using it.

i maybe reading on this harder than it should be but he's really trying hard to be a human, and imo it really raised some flags for me. Also, bandwagoning with a claimed inno power role is a classic play, and it should be seen with caution.

Ellie, I don't know, but she probably is human, on the slight chance that she could be Daiyousei. :x

Lisia did raise some flags for me but I'm betting she's either Daiyousei or Flandre

Basically I think Lisia or NightKrow is Daiyousei and Flandre, respectively.

[kill] NightKrow

Years
  • Arx if you're reading then use your spell on Nightkrow or captain Ellie. If you successfully target one of them you're clear. Don't come and give us bull**** that you forgot to send NA. Okay!
    And gunner ;)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'll just not hop on the bandwagon and go for Lisia.

[KILL] Lisia

I mean idk, she hasn't claimed anything. Both human power roles have been claimed and not cc'd yet, so on the off chance that someone's not human... it's her. x:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • you know what

[kill] Lisia

makes a better point killing a non-claimed human first, than a claimed one

AND DESI PLS

DONT U WANNA WIN >.>

Years
  • So I'm scum for not claiming human fast enough? Thanks, but I'm just a human trying to do my best...
    Honestly, I'm suspicious of everyone save for Desi and Arx, since no one dares to counter-claim the precious human power roles and there's no conclusive everyone else is who they say they are. Save for those two, the rest of us are a mixed bag of humans, Daiyousei, Flandre, and Mima, given Candy's claim is real. (That would be one crazy gambit if it's a fake role. xD)

Years
  • I've read like last 5 pages I don't think Lisia is a threat and I don't have any scum read on her. While Gunner has only 6-7 posts through all game.

There are only two possible scenario:

Either gunner is Flandre or Daiyousei.
    But chances of being daiyousei is too slim.
    Daiyousei is probably one of Nightkrow and Ellie.

Edit: Ninja'd

Yup gunner! I want to win but you must die.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I can go by the idea of Gunner being a fakey, but then again I win with everyone so eh.

Years
  • Hrmm... then by the logic of scum trying to stay low-key, NightKrow and Captain Ellie might be the correct targets... I may change my vote, but I'm in no rush, as there's several more hours until phase change.

Back