• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Touhou Mafia [Game Over]

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Touhou Project Mafia
    Night Six

After hearing of the death of one of their own, the Humans had finally seemed to realize the threat they were faced with. But confusion clouded their judgement.

All day, the called for the death of a young girl, thinking she was the devil in disguise. She tried to argue her case, but her words fell on deaf ears. At sunset, she was lynched.

Davepetasprite^2 is dead! They were a human.

Players
    aeternum as Sakuya Izayoi
    Davepetasprite^2 as a Human
    JohnnyMustang as a Fairy Maid
    CatmanDaTrainer as Rinnosuke
    jdthebud as a Human
    Desinishon as ???
    Mana as Patchouli Knowledge
    Absol used bite! as Hieda no Akyuu
    NightKrow as ???
    alexkaz61 as a Fairy
    Arx as ???
    Lisia as ???
    Bardothren as Hong Meiling
    Kaneki!!! as a Fairy Maid
    Nakuzami as Rumia
    Umbra as Cirno
    Superjolt as a Fairy
    Nimsy as a Fairy Maid
    mew_nani as Genji
    Moon as Mimi-chan
    Captain Ellie as ???
    PikachuAndEevee as a Fairy
    Golgari as Remilia Scarlet
    Charlie Brown as a Human
    Ozymandias as Koakuma
    Candy as ???
    Nina as a Human

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Touhou Project Mafia
    Day Seven

That night, Reimu finally decided it was time to act. She'd been watching someone for a while now, and she was ready to seal them. Starting her Evil-Sealing Circle, she was surprised when it did... absolutely nothing.

But her spell didn't go unnoticed, as Flandre decided that such a powerful shrine maiden must surely be extra tasty. In her surprise, she never saw Flandre coming at her from behind.

Arx is dead! They were Reimu Hakurei.

Players
    aeternum as Sakuya Izayoi
    Davepetasprite^2 as a Human
    JohnnyMustang as a Fairy Maid
    CatmanDaTrainer as Rinnosuke
    jdthebud as a Human
    Desinishon as ???
    Mana as Patchouli Knowledge
    Absol used bite! as Hieda no Akyuu
    NightKrow as ???
    alexkaz61 as a Fairy
    Arx as Reimu Hakurei
    Lisia as ???
    Bardothren as Hong Meiling
    Kaneki!!! as a Fairy Maid
    Nakuzami as Rumia
    Umbra as Cirno
    Superjolt as a Fairy
    Nimsy as a Fairy Maid
    mew_nani as Genji
    Moon as Mimi-chan
    Captain Ellie as ???
    PikachuAndEevee as a Fairy
    Golgari as Remilia Scarlet
    Charlie Brown as a Human
    Ozymandias as Koakuma
    Candy as ???
    Nina as a Human

Years
  • RIP gunner ^^ .

So here is the thing I don't know if I trust candy or not about her being spirit.....but still we must lynch one of those scum today.

There is one other human beside me, I think that's Lisia which leaves Nightkrow, candy and captain ellie.

There are 3 cases:

1. Candy is lying and one of Nightkrow and captain Ellie is human.
    2. Nightkrow and captain ellie are remaining scum.
    3. Lisia is lying ( if she is then hats off to her) and one of Ellie or nightkrow is human

The thing I particularly seen in mafia game whenever someone was chosen mafia and added to mafia group they surely visits UG chat. Candy is quite there.
    Anyone seen ellie online at Skype.
    Other thing I notice is Nightkrow become quite active at same time when Flandre came into play. So, I place my all bet

[Kill] Nightkrow

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Anyone seen ellie online at Skype.
    Just to note, I have completely abandoned skype in favour of Discord. Trying to note my skype activity for some kind of lead is horribly inaccurate. Part of me wants to just kill Candy purely for the sake of not letting special role get a victory but that's stupid so I won't. I'm obviously human so don't kill me or you'll lose quicker. I'll put a vote in once the others come in with their LIES AND SHENANIGANS perfectly legitimate reasons and theories.

Years
  • Gunner is far experienced player than me so there is more wit in her words (but still she got lynch).....
    She wanted to lynch nightkrow so kill nightkrow. You wanted to say anything nightkrow?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Silly humans, I have already told you that I still win with the village and really, all you get is a wasted lynch on me if you do suspect me and Flandre gets to eat more or your corpses at night. Lynching me is basically a lose-lose situation.

I can assure you, I am 100% spirit and 100% a survivor role. Honestly, I could always just go kill one of you and basically end the game with whatever factions are left, but that's boring.

Or you could always go with lynching one of NightKrow, Ellie and Lisia. You got a nice 67% chance of scum there.

Also
    The thing I particularly seen in mafia game whenever someone was chosen mafia and added to mafia group they surely visits UG chat.

What the fuck have you been smoking, Marisa? I didn't teach you to do drugs.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • I can't win, can I. If I hadn't been as active as I was last phase, chances are I would've got lynched for not claiming anyway. Yet somehow being slightly more active in late game makes me more suspicious? Gdi. I must be playing this wrong.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • I can't win, can I. If I hadn't been as active as I was last phase, chances are I would've got lynched for not claiming anyway. Yet somehow being slightly more active in late game makes me more suspicious? Gdi. I must be playing this wrong.

They just hate us for being quiet. Maybe we should take down Desi for trying to get rid of quiet lil mouseys like us.

Years
  • I don't know, NightKrow, it's just... Something tells me she isn't mafia, because in a past game where she was confirmed scum once it was all over, she played much differently than now. Although mind games in mafia are never static, so I don't know...

They just hate us for being quiet. Maybe we should take down Desi for trying to get rid of quiet lil mouseys like us.
    I know this was probably just a joke, but Desi is confirmed Marisa! At least, I'm 90% certain this is the case. If Desi dies, it's game over for humans... o_o

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • I must have missed that, pardon my lack of attention. But then that makes me look to you as someone to be getting rid of. I kinda trust NightKrow here.

Years
  • Contrary to what Desi and the late Gunner think, I don't really suspect NightKrow of being scum at this point... I still have yet to place my vote.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • I don't know, NightKrow, it's just... Something tells me she isn't mafia, because in a past game where she was confirmed scum once it was all over, she played much differently than now. Although mind games in mafia are never static, so I don't know...

To be fair, it was a beginner's game (also the only game where I've been scum in the past,) so it was very easy to manipulate the town, especially when a certain player seemed to be digging themselves into a hole. Playing a non-beginner's game, especially one with a theme I'm not familiar with, is a bit of a step up. I keep forgetting all the names :s

On another note, don't you guys think that Flandre might claim a hidden role rather than claim human, especially now that we have no way of confirming them?

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • On another note, don't you guys think that Flandre might claim a hidden role rather than claim human, especially now that we have no way of confirming them?

I was indeed kind of suspecting something of the sort. I'm not sure if we should do anything to act on that though.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Mima, no longer bound to the Hakurei Shrine, rose into the air. It was time to remind the world of her power.

Casting a spell, she selected the perfect target... A young fairy, tending to a small garden in the Forest of Magic. Daiyousei never saw the magical stars shooting toward her until it was too late.

NightKrow is dead! They were Daiyousei.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well that's the scum I didn't expect to hit.

Oh well, now we know that one of Ellie and Lisia is Flandre.

Back