• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2008
If your computer is going so slow, couldn't Wichu just post his/her own entry so we can all see it??? I'm eager to see it, he/she is really good at it! I tried, but it was an epic failure.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
It seems epic fails were had all round *throws attempt in bin* Sorry Krimm, Lapras just isn't my thing.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
*faints*
What an excellent game, it out classes mine. I am amking one called Pokemon Virtue. And Another one called Pokemon rose which is one aI made when i first got Ruby, Im revamping it and making it a game.

Rose is my best so far because in order to progress in Virtue I need something from a collegue and I can't get in touch with him. So ROse it the best so far.

I cannot wait for a new contest and the game, oh its all so thrilling. Great work.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Hello all!

I appreciate your comments trying to keep the thread alive. If you haven't noticed, I really haven't done much regarding 'trying to keep the thread active'.

I'm happy that we have some support still, and that you guys would like to see the game completed. The Game is still in 100% 'go' mode, but this last week I've been without RMXP because of rebooting it, so I haven't exactly been able to work on the Game directly.

---------

Aside from the point, I have quite a special update that will hopefully be completed within the next month or so, I simply need to get RMXP back =-= So please know that the thread IS NOT dead.

Before this promised update I hope to update on a smaller aspect also revealing Wichu's lovely sprite of Lapras, which might I add looks amazing in the game XD

So until then everyone~

Krimm-

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I knew wichu would win. Why the hell dont you make him main spriter in the first pkace? Not saying it angrily but confused. Anyweh sorry to here bout computer. I cant even continue work on mine till i get a decent enough computer seeing as im working on 2000 so i understand.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Making one or two sprites for contests is completely different from being a part of the team. Making a lot of sprites is very time-consuming; if I was working for Krimm, I'd have no time for Amethyst.
So yeah, even if he did ask, I'd have to refuse.

Years
Hello all!

I appreciate your comments trying to keep the thread alive. If you haven't noticed, I really haven't done much regarding 'trying to keep the thread active'.

I'm happy that we have some support still, and that you guys would like to see the game completed. The Game is still in 100% 'go' mode, but this last week I've been without RMXP because of rebooting it, so I haven't exactly been able to work on the Game directly.

Krimm-

I am somewhat confused about what is wrong... Just to clear this up, you have reformatted your computer and no longer have RMXP?

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
I am somewhat confused about what is wrong... Just to clear this up, you have reformatted your computer and no longer have RMXP?
His step- father messed up his computer; I remember him saying something like that where his step- father installed all his junk on his computer, and it caused his computer to... well it's a couple pages back, I think.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
I had that problem once before, sometimes when you reboot, files get lost or take a long wile to come back online. So we'll just have to wait a little bit longer.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Yes, we reformatted our PC. I just now got RMXP back after watching YouTube videos and waiting for downloads. Oh the fun.

Strangely, I got all these replies when the Forum said there were no new replies o_o" weird, but oh well.

@Link Smash: I'll be showing Wichu's winning sprite probably tomorrow now that I have RMXP back :3. And why I don't make Wichu the head spriter is for the exact reason he stated. He's got plenty of talent, however he has his own business to attend to.

Thanks again for the comments :D

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
'Grats to Wichu. It's pretty obvious he would've won.

Now, lets keep Neo Eras alive.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Yay, Krimm finally changed my job on the front page to Miscellaneous Head Spriter! Anyways, yay, Neoeras is back working again. Krimm, when are you going to show the new pokemon? i'm sure the public are getting impatient. Or are you just going to wait til the beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back