• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Glad to see the update!
    It was a long time since the last update.
    Awesome man! You always did a good job!

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Wait vamp!! Did you restart it with a new look and everything? If so huzzah! Im so glad to here that.

Well, yes and no. Things remain the same basis but I'm going through on a thorough rundown of things and making it feel more fresh. Modified maps to match my current style, modified events (since you could tell how horrible I was at eventing in the beginning by comparing those events to the recent ones), and writing out dialog.

So everything is coming along fairly well. I hope to see the update on time, which at this point may be November 30th or so : o

Last edited:

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Thanks for all your support guys <3 It is greatly appreciated~! NeoEras is progressing...slowly at this point, but work is still getting done. I've recently been stalling and completing most of the inside maps that will be featured in the Installment XD. But today I recently picked up on a Side-Story Event that may or may not be added to the Installment, I can't quite decide when it'll show up in the game.

So then why am I showing it to you? As a long over due apology to Wichu for not revealing his winning Lapras Entry XDD;;; My Battle Fonts are still messed up, so I thought this would be the perfect way to release it <3

LaprasEvent.png

Credit to Wichu of Pokemon Amethyst for the Sprite <3

The Eventing is far from being final, considering I started working on it maybe 10 minutes ago lool~ But I thought it would be fair to show the sprite to you guys :D Great Sprite, Wichu!

Stay tuned Pokemon Community for more NeoEras Coverage coming your way : o

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Lol @ how I read the Lapras dialogue as a sexual reference.

I've been waiting to see that Lapras, good job.

Years
  • I saw an infinite rainbow banner with the same lapras.
    Was the conest to only sprite it?
    Because the lapras i saw was sugimori art and not a sprite like Wichu's =)

thedudemister

Pokemon: New Order
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    I love the Sloppoke beach idea. This game looks pretty good and I can't wait for a beta.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • I just can't believe this! Such an awesome game! Dude, you inspired me to make a RPGXP game! Yours is one of the best I've seen! Especially the mapping and pokemon. I need to find a spriter liek that... GOOD LUCK!!!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Oooh, yay, comments :D

@Kitsune: Yep, it was a pretty clever idea of Wichu's, don't ya think? I actually didn't notice it was based from the sugimori art until you guys pointed it out XDDDD;;;;

@Blazers: Nuu, the contest was not to sprite the sugimori art :x It was just to make a custom sprite for Lapras, since one of our Gym Leaders has one. He just sprited it based on the Sugimori Art. It's quite pretty, no? <3

@Infernal Contraption: Thanks x3 As I've mentioned previously before, I'm trying to make NeoEras more side-quest based and storyline interactive, so a lot of things you would see in an episode of the anime might be in the game :D

@thedudemister: Yep XD Slowpokes are love~! Oh, and about the beta, I can't wait for it either~! we're working on it :D

@NytKoi: :o Thanks~! I feel so happy to know that NeoEras inspired you to make your own game <3 Just be original and have fun with it ^o^

The support is greatly appreciated you guys ^__^ I hope to have the coming update done by the beginning of December... Perhaps I should set a date? XD

Anyway, coming soon, if not sooner than my planned update, a Region Companion will be released detailing juicy information on all things Outa, including the finalized Region Map :o

Stay tuned kiddos, for more coverage on Pokemon NeoEras~!

Now let me go watch TV = =

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    So many of my favourite games going to the second page. Anyways, great work Krimm. I will get on those movesets EVENTUALLY XD

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • So many of my favourite games going to the second page. Anyways, great work Krimm. I will get on those movesets EVENTUALLY XD

:p sometimes the let go is intentional, ricee xD;

I've got nothing I really intend on updating with, let alone do I even plan on actually 'updating' for awhile. Still working though :D

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    You know whats been bugging me this whole thime?

Momos dream hasn't been explained.

:o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back