• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think Green eyes look especially nice together with dark hair. Blue eyes look good if they are somewhat dark and not icy :/ mine are bluegray something, I wouldn't call them icy thankfully, haha.

Is brown the most common eye color in the world?

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Red eye would scare me.
    I'm naturally a redhead, and totally gutted I wasn't born with green eyes. Although i guess mine are pretty unique so that's nice.

It's a talking point I suppose.

TFW I'm a mutant.

Red eyes may be scary, but they are scary hot. I would be more turned on than driven away tbh. Like I've told all my friends, I'm awkwardly weird.

Green or brown eyes, you're still adorable

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I think Green eyes look especially nice together with dark hair. Blue eyes look good if they are somewhat dark and not icy :/ mine are bluegray something, I wouldn't call them icy thankfully, haha.

Is brown the most common eye color in the world?
    I believe that brown eyes are the most common.

My eyes are blue, but not a deep blue. So, I've just been settling with aqua and calling it good. My hair is red during the winter, but a strawberry blonde in the summer, so yeah.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I believe that brown eyes are the most common.

My eyes are blue, but not a deep blue. So, I've just been settling with aqua and calling it good. My hair is red during the winter, but a strawberry blonde in the summer, so yeah.

Your hair changes colors? I was soooo blonde when I was a kid. I even have my hair after my first haircut when I was a baby. I'll have a picture taken of it & compare it to my current hair. People mistake me to be brunette, but in factuality, I'm dirty blonde. You can see the blonde when light or the sun shines on it. In fact, when I have my hair spiked in the front, you can view two different hair colors, which you can see the blonde part hidden over the pretending-to-be-brunette aspect of my hair.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My hair is so long now that the lower half of it or so is yellowish blonde from the several summers it's seen and been bleached by the sun from xD the newly grown part though is more of a brown color, or maybe dirty blonde? I'm not 100% sure of what that means.

Yeah I'm not a bum, I'm just experimenting with how long my hair can get before it looks untamed and bumly. Getting close now, actually.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Is it true that getting your hair wet then going outdoors, will turn your hair naturally lighter, aka blonder? I've been told that & if that is true, I certainly want that to happen to me.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Your hair changes colors? I was soooo blonde when I was a kid. I even have my hair after my first haircut when I was a baby. I'll have a picture taken of it & compare it to my current hair. People mistake me to be brunette, but in factuality, I'm dirty blonde. You can see the blonde when light or the sun shines on it. In fact, when I have my hair spiked in the front, you can view two different hair colors, which you can see the blonde part hidden over the pretending-to-be-brunette aspect of my hair.
    It just gets bleached by the sun a little bit during the summer. In photographs though, my hair looks ridiculously red sometimes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha I don't know, I just know that it gets blonder in the summer when I'm out in the sun much.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I wouldn't bleach my hair in a million years. The pale hair color some people get just looks so awful I would just shave my head. Plus, I don't even comb my hair in the morning, does it sound like I would put all that effort into it? :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My sister's hair likes to be blonde. Whenever she dyes it to rid of the blonde that it gets it takes a few tries to get it looking the way she wants it to look because the blonde is being stubborn and either doesn't leave her hair or rebels and change to a color she doesn't want instead of the color intended haha. Meanwhile I'm just okay with my brown hair it just needs to stay on my head.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Weird I edited my post but apparently my phone derped and didn't register it O.o what I meant to say was basically what Nick said above though.

Years
  • I really like my hair color as it is, although there have been times in the past where I wish I had a lighter shade of brown as my natural hair color..

Years
  • I've never dyed my hair mainly because it would be a pain in the butt to do so. My hair's naturally black so nothing would show up unless I bleached it first.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • I would dye my hair, but I refrain only because I wouldn't suit any other colour.

I've always wanted to see how ice blonde would look on me though...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My current hair-color is brown and I'm perfectly fine with it. I would never dye it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back