• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
adventure time is just a typical kids show, nothing special about it *waiting for angry mobs*

To be honest, though, I have no clue what it's actually about, and I don't want to know about it because I'll probably waste time watching all the episodes. That's what always happens when I find a TV show I like.

Years
That's really one of the reasons why I don't watch TV anymore.. is because if I get into a show, I'd want to watch all of the episodes as a catch-up. It's pretty difficult to get into a show mid-series and know everything about it :p

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I love Adventure Time. It is the only TV show I keep up with. I don't watch as much television as I used to, and I'm glad of that.

Sirfetch’d

TV is pretty irrelevant to me now as well haha. I too google when I want to watch something and tbh, the only time I turn on the TV now is to watch The Walking Dead which is the best show ever <3

Sir Codin

Watching TV? In the internet age where you can just watch whatever you want when you want? Pfft. My TV is just a glorified monitor now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back