• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Lounge / Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • Fight the lurkers into actually posting :D.

No fighting needed. :3 I'm here.

Er, hi. I'm Misheard Whisper (aka Missy, Alex or Sparkles), and I've been lurking here for a while now. I downloaded GIMP the other day because I was sick of having a boring signature, and I haven't stopped since. I whacked up a gallery (because this forum needs more love), and I figured I'd drop by here and get to know the locals.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • i have a quick question on graphics n stuff, i dont know about any of this stuff
    so is there any way to reduce a pictures color to a shade of a single color with like just microsoft picture manager or paint? i just have those basic programs
    and if so how?
    thanks, i appreciate it.

Doonesbury

Don't even worry about it.
    Years
  • i have a quick question on graphics n stuff, i dont know about any of this stuff
    so is there any way to reduce a pictures color to a shade of a single color with like just microsoft picture manager or paint? i just have those basic programs
    and if so how?
    thanks, i appreciate it.

You mean gradient maps? No, neither microsoft paint nor picture manager would really classify as strong photo-editing software... like, at all. I'm sure you could find an online service that would do this for you, though. Or you could always just download Photoshop.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016

You mean gradient maps? No, neither microsoft paint nor picture manager would really classify as strong photo-editing software... like, at all. I'm sure you could find an online service that would do this for you, though. Or you could always just download Photoshop.
    Doonesbury is right, you could also download GIMP, Photoshop has trial.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • lol just realized i can edit titles by double clicking. totally wanna do this more so if anyone needs a tittle change, just holler.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    lol just realized i can edit titles by double clicking. totally wanna do this more so if anyone needs a tittle change, just holler.

^ Lol you.

I'll PM you when I think of a thread title for my gallery, how's that? :D
    [/SHOT]

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • wow loki that was just mean on like seven levels :(
    *Comforts* It's ok baby, the big meanie is gone.. :3

You can add [Last updates 22/10] into my gallery if you want.. :3

Also lets talk about me and were my style is going.. :3

We used to do that in the old lounges... xD

So my newest banner is in my sig.. Discuss, for better or worse?

Doonesbury

Don't even worry about it.
    Years
  • Good concept, bad execution. It's unbalanced. The C4D coming out of her cigarette should be the focal; try centering it a little more and blurring everything else a bit. Good lighting effects can also help define the focal. As for where your style is going, I really don't know. I haven't been around to watch it develop, so... can't really help ya there.

EDIT:
    Yeah not doing stuff like that :x

And please leave that kind of stuff in the GRT, Angela.
    Nevermind...

Slumber

take a slumber~
    Years
  • I'm interested in Photography so what's the good camera on using them :3 I'm planning to buy one.
    Also, where can I find good renders or stocks?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back