• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How's it going?

Years
  • Hi Red, welcome to the forums! You picked a great time to join because we're always happy to see new faces around, no matter where their interest lies.

If you want to look for friend codes you've got to head over to the XY Friend Code thread where you can not only leave your details but also add others, and if your safari contents are still unknown someone else can help you identify your allocated type and Pokemon in the process. It surely is one of the more interesting features of the game given the whole socialization factor in there. And do take time to explore everything PC has to offer, we've got something for everyone.

I'll see you around Red, and don't hesitate to ask a moderator if you need any help. I may not have a friend code due to being unable to connect for some reason, but that won't stop me being able to chat with you so leave me a visitor message whenever you like. Good luck with your friend safari stuff and have an awesome time here!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    HiHikamaru, thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely look at the friend code thread so I can use the safari to its fullest, see you around!

Years
  • The friend code thread here is an awesome little thing to try out. \o/ Lots of people share their codes there for friend safaris/in-game friends and it's a very fast-moving topic. I need to leave my code there sometime, but.. my 3DS friends list is almost full and that makes me sad. Wish they'd increase the limit as 100 is totally not enough for me. /sigh

Anyways, welcome to PokeCommunity, Red. ♥ You'll find many friends here without a doubt but if you're ever looking for some trades just stop by the Trade Corner. It's the ideal place for trading and some people make the mistake of requesting trades over at the X/Y board so their thread ends up locked or moved. Just want to make sure you're aware so you don't make the same mistake. :)

Enjoy yourself here! Let me know if you need some help, all right?

Back