• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Guy

just a guy
Years
Thou thread has been left forgotten. Let's keep you alive and hopping.

I've been binging on Death Note all weekend (currently on the 14th episode) and I'll be capping it off with Once Upon A Time and the return of Revenge; the latter of which I'm extremely excited to see. It's been a good weekend!

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Aghhh I can't wait for Breaking Bad's final 8 episodes to come out on Netflix!!! I'm gonna die waiting.

And in other news Mandy Moore mentioned talks of a new Tangled sequel :3 I really hope this is a real thing

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Posted by Minzy:
What would even be in a Tangled sequel? I hate Disney sequels, they usually ruin the original.
If you watch family guy there was an episode where stewie wants to ban straight-to-DVD Disney movie sequels. Then he shows shows a fake example, "Aladdin 4: jafar might need glasses."
But I mean, lion king one and a half? What the heck?
Tangled 2? What would happen? Well, this isn't as bad as a toy story 4 would be. Toy story 3 ended the series perfectly.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hahah, this thing is in the VIP forums? Time to show the non-donating world what evil plans we are up to here 8D

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Let's continue those discussions we were having about how to extort money out of the regular userbase.

I think we were voting on if we should ban members of 5+ years who haven't donated?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh please, as long as this thread is in here, posting say a print screen of our secret section totally can't count as leaking. As such!

secret_zps84d0b56e.png

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I expected a "Secret Thread of Secret Secrets" on that screen capture.
Now I'm disappointed.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
and wut this thread is in Community Announcements now?

weird :P

So, what announcements would the staff have planned for us in the future?

Back