• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Wait, are we seriously talking about The Hunger Games in the Community Announcements? x3

But I really hoped there would be one :[ ;~;

Years
  • You guys are just making me more and more excited to begin reading the trilogy, and I have the first book sitting right next to me. Like really. :<

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • This is an odd place to move this thread... what do we talk about? Recent announcements? Hahaha.

Well personally I'm glad name changes are back! :3

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Oh my God, that term sounds so vividly heroic, Griffinbane. "Red and yellow coats" sounds like there's going to be a revolution between the different staff and the supporters. Who's gonna side with who? Is it H-Staff versus mods and supporters? Or a 1vInfinity with Steve? :DDD

Treecko

Years
  • I'm not surprised this thread wasn't in Community Announcements long.

I really haven't had a chance to read the Hunger Games book, so I'd have no clue what to do if we have a Hunger Games on PC. I'd die right away haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Same would happen to me, probably. Unfortunately, I haven't read the book either, so… yeah. xD" Someday, I will. I'm positive.

Treecko

Years
  • Oh yeah I keep hearing so many good things about Catching Fire so I'm really tempted to read the books so I can be ready when Mockingjay comes out.

Years
  • I just started reading the first book in the trilogy today and I must say, I think I am going to really enjoy the series.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Oh gawd, it's HERE now. Uhhhhh. Okay, make me a moveset for a Walrein in preparation for an epic gym battle against Liza and Tate! (I don't remember the girl's name, I really don't. It's been too long since I finished a Hoenn game...)

PS: Annoy me Zach and I shall spoil EVERYTHING. /evilcackle

Edit: No one exists here. Echooooo-ooo-oo

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Only hstaff can move it I think, so y'all can blame blade o3 o Also, since there is no post count in here I lost like 6 posts when it was moved in here >.<

Also, since it's in TC now I can play around with it hehehehe

Back