• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: A Hoenn RP [T] | OOC Thread

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
  • I didn't want to do Hunting, but I truly have nothing else to do with Noah. Expect a post up tomorrow or Wednesday.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • I would, but I don't see Tabitha interested in any of these events. So unless you don't feel like doing one of them... ;o

Hmm... I'm trying to think of a way that they could still interact without me ditching the quest. Maybe Tabitha could interrupt Mia while she's trying to catch poochyena? Or maybe we should just wait until after the quest. IDK.

Read my posts.

I'm catching up.

I'm coming to get you.

There is no escape.

68c6b038d2c3924e79c9666b25cadfef45484d531e81fcbcedb4ef6d7f981535.jpg

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • @Ricochett: No worries. Remember we love you. If you need someone to talk to, hit me up with a PM or VM or something. Or Skype. We love you.

@Brivoo: don't double post dudeeee that's bad and mod will be angry Abilities work whenever you want them to work. Just don't be too fond of using abilities with overworld effects. Also, keep it real. The items Pickup can pickup must be in the list of possible pickup items, game canon.

To anybody who are having problems, be it RP problems or life problems or whatever, feel free to talk to me. I do not bite, you know. We could be internet buddies.

jombii

Years
  • @Pixelrushe: YES! I forgot to edit the OP but greyBidoof's reservation expired, so feel free to sign-up for Bulbasaur.

Also, since Doctor dropped out, Charmander is open again.

jombii

Years
  • Then it is reserved. You have until Feb 13, 3pm, approx 48 hours from now to finish.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Oh my god... had to rewrite the last post that only half got posted. Of course I'm also unable to write the same event twice so I'm going to just make the hunting post a part of it instead. That being said... so many Poochyena's... hard to be creative.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    @Varys: Oh haha, that warms my heart, thank you so much, I'll keep that in mind! And I feel better now.

I'll be working on my css post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2016
    Hello?

Is the Charmander spot still open? If so, may I claim it?

I plan to write up my full sign-up sheet, but just as insurance, I'll ask for a reservation now. I should have the character sheet up within a couple of hours.

Also, let me know if Charmander isn't available, from what I could tell it still was, but I may be wrong.

Thanks!

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Hello?

Is the Charmander spot still open? If so, may I claim it?

I plan to write up my full sign-up sheet, but just as insurance, I'll ask for a reservation now. I should have the character sheet up within a couple of hours.

Also, let me know if Charmander isn't available, from what I could tell it still was, but I may be wrong.

Thanks!

Don't completely take my word, but I'm near positive it's open and I haven't even checked the main post yet.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Posting my hunting mission, hopefully it's not too bad... Was uninspired I'm afraid...

jombii

Years
  • I'm giving 48 hour warning to every one who has not posted anything yet. I do not know if there are some people still not posting, as I haven't checked yet, but you have been warned. After the 48 hour period, anyone who have not posted yet without any valid excuse will be kicked out of the RP. :)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Sorry i had 3 tests this weeks and i was studying. I will try to post this night... Or afternoon...

Back