• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Lol that's what i was thinking when i first saw that.

EDIT: I'm going to give you guys a week to prepare all your pokemon also.

Thanks this way i can get my ice types ready along with the rest of my other guys.

Sounds good to me... A week to find out how to check Cloyster... Hm...

Get a fast fighting type it helps......

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Fair? Shiva is gonna destroy me. Though isn't Shiva a female goddess? :P

I was just referencing a movie when I said that. Some guy was acting like an ******* and he got somebody to do something. After that he said "I am Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds" in a sarcastic manner. Can't remember which movie.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
I was just referencing a movie when I said that. Some guy was acting like an ******* and he got somebody to do something. After that he said "I am Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds" in a sarcastic manner. Can't remember which movie.

Was it a history movie, because thats what one of the guys working on the abomb said once it worked. Its some Hindu scripture

Years

Ah. I just remember her as a god. Can't remember which one though. Shiva the Destroyer is all I remember. And that she was a goddess. And I'd never have gotten that reference. I kinda live under a rock. But I can talk YA fiction and PKMN all day long. xD

Years
If it shell smashs it loses defence a slow fighting type works to (i toke it down with my fighting types once)

Jolteon i'm waiting

Shell Smash boosts speed. My best bet may just be run Ma,ch on Conkeldurr or something.

Empoleon walls Cloyster completely. Anyways, I may not even use my Cloyster. I'm actually creating an extremely strategic team.

Fantastic. Best of luck though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Ah. I just remember her as a god. Can't remember which one though. Shiva the Destroyer is all I remember. And that she was a goddess. And I'd never have gotten that reference. I kinda live under a rock. But I can talk YA fiction and PKMN all day long. xD

I didn't get that one. Anyways, we should have a battle. I'm going to use a strategic team.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Vs. Houndoomed

Won 3-0

Lost 0-1

Finally exchanged badges it seems. xD

If I ever finish all the battles I've got lined up, sure. If I totally blow everything though, it's because I'm tired of thinking. xD

Earth badge for the lady

And Flying badge for me

Good games, I was hoping to see moltress, oh well cloyster is the ultimate gliscor counter.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Hmmm after I'm done with the E4, does anyone want to have a flat battle? I would prefer to challenge a gym, but I will take what I can get.

Years
Earth badge for the lady

And Flying badge for me

Good games, I was hoping to see moltress, oh well cloyster is the ultimate gliscor counter.

xD. Still after revenge on Moltres? I had half the mind to run sun, but that seemed kinda idiotic if I could run rain and have 4x against those groud types. Still, I was preping for Garchomp and Exca. I'm pleasantly surprised.

And yup. Everybody's happy. :)

Hmmm after I'm done with the E4, does anyone want to have a flat battle? I would prefer to challenge a gym, but I will take what I can get.

I owe you a flat. Doubles or trips, or even rotation, you can decide since I ruled out singles? Though I'm not comfortable with flat battles for a gym challenge. Plus I don't like using three flying types when you already have a limited selection.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Vs. Houndoomed

Won 3-0

Lost 0-1

Finally exchanged badges it seems. xD

If I ever finish all the battles I've got lined up, sure. If I totally blow everything though, it's because I'm tired of thinking. xD

I'll be waiting in the wifi room if you (or anyone else) wants to challenge me.

Years
Alright, a double battle sounds good. The E4 will take another minute though, I will tell you when im done

Alright. I'll grab my team and be in there in a few.

I'll be waiting in the wifi room if you (or anyone else) wants to challenge me.

Well, unless ExEle gets on and suddenly wants to challenge, you're after Dyen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back