• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh gosh, we only have about ten to fifteen more hours left until the official release of Pokémon X and Y. xD I'm so hyped. I'll try my best to avoid as many spoilers as I can today, tomorrow, and the day after that. Or else, I'll end up ruining all the surprises for myself, something that I absolutely don't want to do.

GameStop will start shipping Pokémon X and Y today in New York (maybe they already did), and they should be arriving at most people's doors sometime tomorrow. I'm not exactly sure if I'll be getting my copy tomorrow though, since the place where I live—Long Island—is quite far away from the city. If I don't get it tomorrow, then I'll definitely get it on Sunday, which is October 13!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • One day to go guys! ~ ♫

So with just under 24 hours to go until the Global release of Pokémon X & Pokémon Y we still have time for one more topic. The topic today will be Starter Pokémon! Which starter Pokémon will you be choosing? Will it be Fennekin, Chespin or Froakie?

As I've said right from the start I'll be using Fennekin, it instantly became one of my favorites and I'm still impressed by its evolution & typing!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • So I ended up getting my game a day early after all - wasn't really expecting it any more. :')
    I'm rather sad that my friends don't have it yet so I doubt I'll play very far. 3:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Well, at the beginning i really had no clue which one to pick, since they all looked super cute! After the final evos and their typings were leaked, i knew it was either going to be Chespin or Froakie. Finally, after my game arrived yesterday i chose to pick Froakie. So far, not disappointed :D

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Chespin. He's just so derpy and cute. I haven't seen Chesnaught so hoping he looks awesome! Anyway, #TeamChespin.

Years
  • Froakie, always gonna be Water-type for life. I was on Team Chespin upon the initial reveal of the three in January but as months passed I seemed to have loved Froakie more. Now I can't wait to use that badass ninja froggy on my journey through Kalos!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I rang up my local GAME store asking about the Guidebook, and they told me I can pick up my copy of Pokémon X today... Should I?!

Years
  • I heard that pre ordering it means that you get it one day early... But they haven't delivered it to me yet :P Waiting since 10 am

I will most likely choose Fennekin. I would go for Froakie... But fire love too strong.

Sirfetch’d

Team Chespin here! I have adored that little guy since the very beginning and only grew to love him more once his evolutions were revealed. Really though all of the starters are amazing and any of them are a perfect choice!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    So i just Picked up Y from the store got home and you need a SD card FML Im new to 3ds so please add me 1306-5423-5898

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back