• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • I probably will ditch my starter. All the starters look rather silly. If I had to choose and keep a starter it'd either be Fennekin or Froakie.

Years
  • #TeamFennekin for me, and I want the shirt from HotTopic so badly ._.

Like many, I just really fell in love with Fennekin on its design, and what continued my love was the release of Braixen.

And holy **** just one more day!!!

Years
  • Team Fennekin! The coin toss has spoken! Although I should be team traitor since I've switched so many times this month. XD

Going to start with it and Bulbasaur; just one more day and a few hours!

Emfg

Ohlong
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Can't wait for tomorrow. The store opens at 9:30, so I'll be leaving from my mothers house at 9:25 (literally a 2 minute bicycle ride). I WAN'T MY GAME QQ

I'll be annoyed if they're already sold out, though :(

Can't wait for tomorrow. The store opens at 9:30, so I'll be leaving from my mothers house at 9:25 (literally a 2 minute bicycle ride). I WAN'T MY GAME QQ

I'll be annoyed if they're already sold out, though, but I doubt it because my city is fairly small (like 20-30k residents or something lmao).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, mine has arrived a day early! I have chosen Fennekin.

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!

Reply to this or PM me!

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I'm picking Fennekin for obvious reasons.

1. What's my favorite type?
    2. Check it's resemblance to _____.

29 hours until I get my copy of X! But the store opens a couple hours before that... Luckily I pre-ordered... I'll be getting it around noon tomorrow, so I probably won't be sleeping tonight. I know, it happened with B2/W2

pokerex

I'm awesome
    Years
  • I will choose Chespin, torchic and squirtle. I can pick the game up tomorrow morning at my local gamestore. this day will probably go really fast because i will be filming stuff for school all day. Just 20 more hours!!

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • You people are on the exact opposite time zone as me :(

Oh, and I'm picking Charmander too for that badass Mega Charizard X

I'll be updating the last line every hour, unless I'm at school or sleeping, can't update from there.

28 hours (although technically 14 for the actual 12th) left for me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    HOLLYYY CRAAPP GUYS! I'm so flustered right now! I got a text from my local game store saying I can pick up the game! I'll be playing Y in an hour, never expected this would happen. Soo incredibly happy. I hope you guys will get the games soon as well. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    My starters will be Froakie and Bulbasaur. Now whether I keep them or not is a different story, I might box both. It depends on the Pokemon available in the beginning (haven't look at the full dex yet.)

So jealous of all these people getting the game early. 16 hours to go ._.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'll be choosing Fennekin. In recent months Chespin came really close....but Fennekin edged him out as my choice again recently.

I've picked the water starter for the last two gens so it's time for change. Plus I'm not as keen on Froakie.

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014

I'll be annoyed if they're already sold out, though :(

I'll be annoyed if they're already sold out, though, but I doubt it because my city is fairly small (like 20-30k residents or something lmao).

Glad to know I'm not the only one who didn't preorder. :D

Froakie

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back