• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoo

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • I had visited one zoo in my life. I like it, as I like animals, but I need to see that they have space and they got threaten well.

I would love to participate in a safari!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    Yep I have been to the zoo before. I saw Sumatran tigers there and white rhinoceros are amazing. They have like 9 white rhinoceros there. I walked over a bridge with the chimpanzees and I saw Peacocks in the picnic area near the cafe. I can't wait to return there since 2011.

Years
  • I've been to several throughout my life. Best I can remember is Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha. If you happen to be in that area of Nebraska, it's definitely worth a visit. They've got tons of cool animals there.

True story: my small city has a zoo. I've lived here for 7 years and I've yet to go. Mostly because I've been spoiled by good zoos and I doubt ours is that impressive. I'd probably get sad about how small it is. I should be going to it this year for a wedding though!

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
  • I've been to 8 zoos/zoo-type establishments in my life. Both Chicago area zoos multiple times. They were both always a blast and Lincoln Park is free, so that was always cool.

I've also been to the Milwaukee Zoo twice. I prefer it to the Chicago area zoos because I think it's structured better.

I've also been to Zoo Boise, which is a cute small zoo in Boise, Idaho, where I go to school these days. The snow leopard is adorable. He has social anxiety so he stretches out against the glass, puts his tail in his mouth and covers his eyes.

I've also been to Sea World San Antonio and San Diego. I don't remember much from either.

I've also been to the San Diego Zoo, which is one of the coolest places on the freaking planet.

Oh, and I visited a place called Reptile Gardens in Rapid City, South Dakota once. It's the largest reptile reserve in the world. It's remarkable. Also, a relatively hidden gem, seeing as it's in rural South Dakota and often overshadowed by Mount Rushmore.

If you can't tell, I'm a bit of a zoo enthusiast. I've always loved exotic animals, and zoos are the easiest way to see them.

Back