• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hmm, I wonder who will be Selena's type?~ We'll find out eventually, I guess! And glad to hear the cat warmed up to you so fast!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
That's okay, Will won't tell anyone without her permission ;) Will probably won't be able to keep his power a secret anyway, special eyesight blends into a constant part of life know what I mean? People will probably notice him staring overly intently at some obscure thing or noticing little nuances and objects that are very out of the way, his ability works more intensely when he focuses, but it ALWAYS works...so don't show too much ladies, he might stare ;P haha.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yes, Mac and I are planning a scuffle for Ginny and Selena. :D

Unfortunately Selena can't control her powers, and she's not aware that the school is for people with special abilities like her, yet her roomie was the first person to realize her power.

She'll learn to control them over time. :3 And a scuffle? Pfft... no, not that. :3

---

Finally got a picture for Ginny! I had to change her eye and hair color, but it was worth it for Bonnie Wright <.< (Yes, she inspired the name Ginevra).

p0aTgBo.jpg

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
She'll learn to control them over time. :3 And a scuffle? Pfft... no, not that. :3

---

Finally got a picture for Ginny! I had to change her eye and hair color, but it was worth it for Bonnie Wright <.< (Yes, she inspired the name Ginevra).

p0aTgBo.jpg

O.O Damn mac.... I'm gonna have to make Dom come introduce himself xD

Sephear

Years
Oh poor Will...poor poor Will, he won't be able to form a coherent thought around her, she'll throw his power out of wack with errant focus >.< at least with Selena the fact that they HAVE to be around each other keeps him thinking clearly haha.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
*desperately hopes a 15th/16th spot will open*

I want to get into this RP... BADLY. Even the room number in my SU is different from the rest for some odd reason.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^did you VM/PM Swifty about your SU? There's a room that's vacant, so I'm not sure if he might allow two more spots. Don't get your hopes up though. lol

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I am going to be away until the weekend, if you send me a VM/PM during that then I will try to get back to you.

I won't be totally offline, but it'll be hard to read posts on my phone so I'll catch up on Sunday. :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Woo! Swifty and my second joint post is up for you all to enjoy our little scuffle. Next up is Selena and Ginny... wonder what kind of trouble THEY will get into?!

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Very nice post, Mac! And you guys should get ready for some Kevin and Matthias investimagating >:3 Assuming Kevin is gonna go along with Matthias' plan.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I will post mine sometime during my school break later toda. Kind of busy this morning, but it's possible that my posts this time may get a bit longer. ;)

Sephear

Years
*Looks at Mac, then Megan, and back and forth a few times...crawls under bed and cowers in fear*

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Perhaps later. Right now Ginny is not in there as of the posts in writing with Megan.

Sephear

Years
I need some cheese to steady my nerves, thank goodness I have some Cracker Barrel sharp white cheddar cheese in the fridge...om nom nom nom nom.

Oh, haha, the shenanigans aren't happening in the room, well that makes things easier for Will, hmm...and now to think of something for him to do...yeah, why not.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
You guys are so open about your powers! Ginny keeps hers so secret. She won't reveal to just anyone. Heck, her parents don't even know.

And I loved the posts today! You guys are so awesome.

Back