• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
  • Yeah but I don't really know what else I can post...Will is already just hanging out in the room waiting to meet his roomy or to get called for a school thingamajig, what would I post? O.o

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ahh, well, don't worry about it for now. I think I'll have a post up first thing in the morning. I promise I won't make Will wait any longer.

(when did it become midnight omg)

Years
  • I just realized that Evan's ability will be terrible to implement without collabing. Especially since he's not aware of it.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Oh jesus you guys. You silly, silly guys. (And the girls acting like guys too ;D) I go to sleep for just a few hours, wake up and you've spammed the OOC full of your silly sillies. Man, I'm going to -love- it here :D

And hey EG, if I hadn't already made plans with Woolie, I'd love to have been your room mate. A shapeshifter would be a ton of fun to share a room with. And an Aussie no less! Sorry though :P

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Ginny's still a-snoozin', so I'm waiting on Jaime to pop in and be like oh boy.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • Did somebody order a handsome skater? ;) (Loves romantic dinnersby the candle light, long romantic walks on the beach, and punk rock music)
    Oh, I think I ordered him! I mean, aside from the romantic walks on the beach thing, unless you swing that way. Can I get fries with that?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Oh Swifty, an idea! For convenience, if you have the time, you could make a link to our different SUs, in case I, say, need to look something up about Mac's character, looks or the like. So like, on the first page where our character's are, you just make that a link to where our SU is. Just an idea, it'd be really convenient if we'd ever need to look something up :)

P.S. Cirrus, your genderswap is very cool! I like her :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Gender successfully swapped, pending approval. (not much has changed in history and basically nothing in ability, but still.)

Convenient backlink!

Accepterrrredddd.

Oh Swifty, an idea! For convenience, if you have the time, you could make a link to our different SUs, in case I, say, need to look something up about Mac's character, looks or the like.

I will slowly be doing this yes :3

;(

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Right, if you now look in the IC thread - ALL Signups are now linked. Also, if you hover over a character's name, you should see their ability. :)

Sephear

Years
  • Awkward statements for the win! Luckily Will is fairly quick witted...as much as I'm sure that will matter whenever he meets Ginevra later on XD

Sephear

Years
  • Well oh mah, ah do declare, I am quite smitten madame.

Aaaaaanyways in a bit I get to go to the animal shelter and pick out a kitty to save =D Then I can go back in a couple of days after they get spayed/neutered and bring the adorable ball of fluff and love home to brighten up this dark and dank...well okay the desert is plenty bright but that doesn't mean it's pleasant without a pet! :P

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Yay kitties! They're so cute. SwiftSign and I are working on our next post together. I can't wait until it's done!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Nathan just entered his room now. And the awkwardness starts. A girl staring intensively at a cup of water, best first impression ever!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • I sincerely hope people are going to make friends across from rooms, it'll be a bit boring if they only hang out with their room mate! *Is worried about Matthias not getting any friends*

Back