• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your Favorite Type Combination?

Years
Hey guys! if i asked you what your favorite type is, what would you say and why? My favorite type is Fairy because i think their all so cute and loveable, plus Togekiss is now a Fairy type! Now, what would be your Favorite type Combo? would it be on a pokemon no-one has ever seen before, or would it be a Type combo we already have now? My favorite type combo would be Fairy - Electric! I think it would be cool to see an Electric Cloud bunny? Maybe it could be pink and have moves Like Lovely kiss and Cotton guard? and also, mine would have a 2 stage evolution into a sort of More Bunny-like Pink Feminine Pokemon with little clouds on its Ears and feet so it could sort of float! what kind of Type combo and Pokemon would you want if you could have one?

t0gekiss

An Ice-Fairy Pokemon would be cool, it would be sort of a snow angel :D

Years
Now Alolan Marowak has been announced, I realised how much I like the Fire/Ghost combination. I think ghostly flames look really cool and hope even more Pokemon get this typing in the future.

blue

gucci
Years
Ice/Fairy was a combination I wanted ever since we first found out about the Fairy-type. I'm really glad that Alolan Ninetales got this combination, it really does suit it! Having said that it would also be nice to see a normal, non mega/alolan form Pokemon have this type combination too.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
I love Ice/Fairy (Thank you Alolan Ninetales <3), Ghost/Fire ( There's Chandelure and now ALOLA MAROWAK *-*! I'm super fan of blue fire, and normally it's related with ghosty things), Fairy/Ghost and Water/Ghost. I'd love more Pokémon to have these type combinations, especially Water/Ghost, since I'm not a huge fan of Frillish and Jeliccent. There might be more type combinations that I like, but I can't remember them right now.

Socratic

Howdy
Years
I really like Water/Ground, but that's only because my Starter in Hoenn was Mudkip :P All the same, I like it competitively as well because it only has 1 weakness (Grass), can have some strong STAB moves, and can usually learn an Ice type move to counter it's only Weakness. Just my highly biased opinion, though :P

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
My favorite typing is Ghost and I really hope to someday see a Fairy/Ghost pokemon, that'd be pretty sweet.

AceTheHanyou

ShakeTheHanyou
Years
Tough question. But I've have to go with Electric/Flying, Zapdos, Thunderous, and Emolga are the only ones to have the typing combo.
2nd Place would be Grass/Poison

Sirfetch’d

Steel/Fairy! These are my two favorite types and to have them combined is even better! I absolutely love Mawile and Klefki for having this combination :o

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
Years
  • Age 24
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 6, 2023
Dark is my favourite type, and Dark/Fire is probably my favourite type combination. Hooray for Houndour/Houndoom! Whatever Litten's final form looks like I just hope it's Fire/Dark.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Well i really love the whole electric/fairy combination but i also think that klefki and magearnas typing is pretty cool with the fairy/steel :3

But if id have to pick one itd be Ice/Fairy since those are my 2 favorite types atm.

Niccia

Chocolate Witch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Normal/Ghost, I can't be the only one who is waiting this type combination, it's so awsome, three inmunities and one weakness.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
Steel/Fairy! These are my two favorite types and to have them combined is even better! I absolutely love Mawile and Klefki for having this combination :o

How could I forget about Fairy/Steel?! Mega Mawile made me love Mawile (which was a Pokémon that never appealed to me), and thereafter, it made me love Steel and Fairy types as well, so I started loving Fairy/Steel too >.<

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I love Electric/Steel and wish there were more of them. I wish Electric and Steel were paired with Poison.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Psychic + anything really, also Ice + anything. I blame Jynx for this in my FireRed/LeafGreen runs.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Dark/Ice is my favorite right now, but I would love an Ice/Grass type. Is there a Pokemon with that combo yet? Oh yeah Snover, and Abomasnow. I forgot you existed!

Tewi

Хорошо
Years
Fire-Fight because those are my favorite types.
And Fight-Ghost is something i'd love to see.

Years
Water/Fairy because my two fave types of all time, and is held by one of the most adorable fighters - Azumarill!

As for new type combos I want to see, I'd love a Bug/Dark or a Dark/Fairy, just because I'd love the design concepts that could come out of them and being interesting type combinations in general.

Back