• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your Favorite Type Combination?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Hmm... I like types that contradict each other in a way, like Volcanion's Fire/Water. I like Ludicolo's Water/Grass as well, though that's just a tad less epic. A Fire/Grass Pokémon would be epic as well for weed jokes. I think the most exciting type for me would Dragon/Fairy. I don't believe any Pokémon has it currently, but man that would be cool.

I judge these by how cool the words sound together, not anything resembling competitive knowledge :P It could be terrible in battle, I'll never know.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • My favourite types are Ice and Flying. So far, Articuno is all on its own. (I don't count Delibird; penguins don't fly!).

So far, my two favourite Gen VII Pokémon are Rowlet and Oricorio. They're both flying types, and I love Oricorio's designs and type combos, especially the Baile style. Will definitely be catching an Oricorio at the earliest opportunity.

The type combo I'd like to see most would be Grass/Fire. Maybe based on a chili pepper. It'd have a field day with Sunny Day!

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I love pretty much any Ghost typing. Ghost/Fire and Ghost/Steel are really cool to me, would love a Ghost/Fighting Pokémon.

Would also like a Dark/Fairy typing since the Fairy's release. Sort of like a fallen angel thing.

Back