• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Do we have a time limit on this post? Also I'm confused at who is shooting and stuff.

That's...kind of good for your character. He's not supposed to know who's shooting since George and Oswald just arrived to the shelter, so all George knows is he's being shot at. Ya dig?

And I'd prefer we all post rather than set a time limit.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I've started my post I'll put what I've got so far in here, so I don't forget it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Expect my post to be up saturday. I've had some stuff to work through, but I hope to finish it saturday.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
If we can get some of the last posts up soon, we can move on and try to get this back in motion. :) I know I'm one of those, but I'm on leave atm, so I can't dedicate much time to a post currently.

If there's not much interest left, we can just retire the RP and perhaps bring it back some other day.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I know I'm still interested, but it looks like this RP will not be added to my list of RPs finished (Currently populated by one RP)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Yeah, I'm still adjusting to some new things in my life, so I haven't had time to post, but I'm gonna table this for now, guys. I don't think we'll be able to maintain things for too much more - which sucks cause we had some neat stuff coming up. For now, let's just call this a hiatus. If I bring it back, I'll alert you guys. I'm sorry. :(

Years
Yeah, I'm still adjusting to some new things in my life, so I haven't had time to post, but I'm gonna table this for now, guys. I don't think we'll be able to maintain things for too much more - which sucks cause we had some neat stuff coming up. For now, let's just call this a hiatus. If I bring it back, I'll alert you guys. I'm sorry. :(

Well that sucks, but these things can't be helped.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I tend to disappear from PC when an RP dies. Would be more effective to shoot me an email if you need to get a hold of me (or tell me when this is back up)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Well that sucks, but these things can't be helped.

I tend to disappear from PC when an RP dies. Would be more effective to shoot me an email if you need to get a hold of me (or tell me when this is back up)

I'm gonna test the waters with a new Game of Thrones RP, so naturally you both are invited to check that out when I get it ready. :P

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I'm gonna test the waters with a new Game of Thrones RP, so naturally you both are invited to check that out when I get it ready. :P

Please make it not have any spoilers after Season 2. I hate not being able to do stuff because of I haven't seen 3 or 4

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Please make it not have any spoilers after Season 2. I hate not being able to do stuff because of I haven't seen 3 or 4

I was originally going to have it start at the end of Season 3, but I might adjust that given some personal whims of my own.

Back