• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Years
  • Okay, so we have two GM posts up now. As our groups are split:

BRATTON I (McGregor, Hawke, Alex, Jacob, Youssef, [Dennis])

KIN I (George & Oswald)

Joint Post - non-GM (Godfried & Rob)​

Please make sure you guys are responding to the proper GM post! Our story will be taking a dramatic shift soon and I really want everyone to be involved with these so we can really get the ball rolling and move our story forward. :D

If you don't have time for this one, I will most likely bunny your character into their proper place for us all to advance together. :)

I'm trying, I should get a post up over the next couple of days.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I started working on my IC post, and I must say, it's really hard writing for Oswald. I don't know how long the post will be when I post it tomorrow.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • I know it's quite necessary, but the angst in there is quite... much, I'm not sure how to follow up large amounts of angst. While not that it is over the top, just it's really... awkward trying to follow up on angst when there is nothing else in the post. No offense intended.

Years
  • I know it's quite necessary, but the angst in there is quite... much, I'm not sure how to follow up large amounts of angst. While not that it is over the top, just it's really... awkward trying to follow up on angst when there is nothing else in the post. No offense intended.

None taken, that being said I'm sure you can think of something. Just remember that your character is totally removed from mine right now.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    None taken, that being said I'm sure you can think of something. Just remember that your character is totally removed from mine right now.

I think it was my post he was referring too. Mine is really angsty, haha.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I dont have much free time as of late, but I'm here.

EDIT: Posted... I dont think my post comes anywhere near Klippy's, but I managed to give young Alex a good post. I didnt want to have Mark bite her, but with my almost complete lack of time, I decided that it would be the only ending that would make sense. She didn't tell the others, but she knew she wasn't going to survive. Her last act was to save the others...

So now I want to say thank you...
    to Klippy, for letting me join, for hosting this awesome RP, and for inspiring me too keep going, and for indirectly giving me the hero's death I wanted.
    to Gimme, for the old bastard. I enjoyed creating a rivalry and my only regret is that it will die with Alex...
    to Lord Blazigord, for listening to this crazy story.
    to everybody else, for surviving.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I dont have much free time as of late, but I'm here.

EDIT: Posted... I dont think my post comes anywhere near Klippy's, but I managed to give young Alex a good post. I didnt want to have Mark bite her, but with my almost complete lack of time, I decided that it would be the only ending that would make sense. She didn't tell the others, but she knew she wasn't going to survive. Her last act was to save the others...

So now I want to say thank you...
    to Klippy, for letting me join, for hosting this awesome RP, and for inspiring me too keep going, and for indirectly giving me the hero's death I wanted.
    to Gimme, for the old bastard. I enjoyed creating a rivalry and my only regret is that it will die with Alex...
    to Lord Blazigord, for listening to this crazy story.
    to everybody else, for surviving.

Aw. You could've told me you were busy! I gave Varys/Dennis some time away, I wouldn't mind for you/Alex as well. :'(

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Aw. You could've told me you were busy! I gave Varys/Dennis some time away, I wouldn't mind for you/Alex as well. :'(

I know your attached to these characters, which is why I decided to kill her off. As much as I loved Alex, I felt that if I wasn't able to keep posting, then she needed to die. Especially in a zombie survival RP. No, Alex will die on that roof saving her friends, Just as Mark died in the store below. Its a hard life, and the good die young ;3

Years
  • I know your attached to these characters, which is why I decided to kill her off. As much as I loved Alex, I felt that if I wasn't able to keep posting, then she needed to die. Especially in a zombie survival RP. No, Alex will die on that roof saving her friends, Just as Mark died in the store below. Its a hard life, and the good die young ;3

If the good die young shouldn't she survive?

In all seriousness though, it's great RPing with you so I hope you can make it back.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Sorry about being late to post, I started but really couldn't find a good writing pace. I think Oddball's post has woken me up, though, so I promise the post'll be up tomorrow, no lies.

Back