• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Venusaur
    - SolarBeam
    - Razor Leaf
    - Double Edge
    - Petal Dance

Lucario
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Psychic
    -Aura Sphere
    -Focus Blast

Infernape
    -Close Combat
    -Fire Blast
    -Flamethrower
    -Earthquake

Tyranitar
    -Thunderbolt
    -Earthquake
    -Dark Pulse
    -Crunch

Blastoise
    -Hydro Pump
    -Surf
    -Blizzard
    -Flash Cannon

Dragonite
    -Fly
    -Thunderbolt
    -Outrage
    -Flamethrower

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Um, Natures + EVs + Items would be really helpful. Also, you probably want to put Stealth Rock on somewhere, but thats all I see right now. Offensive Suicune also 6-0s your team potentially, so I would try to remedy that situation, can't really suggest anything though until you give Natures + EVs + Items.

Years
  • Lucario
    -Swords Dance
    -Close Combat
    -Extremespeed
    -Stone Edge

Although your Lucario has a diverse moveset this would most likely be better, swords dance will put your lucarios attack sky high and then you can OHKO with close combat for 2HKO with close combat then extremespeed.

Another problem I see with your team is that you have only offensive moves, there are no walls, tanks etc. place venusaur with a more strategic/defensive pokemon then change blastoise's moveset making sure he has rapid spin since stealth rock can seriously damage most of your team.

Back