• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Spirit Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

robxu9

Shadowed Warrior
Years
This is an awesome looking hack!

I can give a few pointers:

Since this is based off of Emerald (which is based off of FireRed and LeafGreen in turn (NOT RUBY OR SAPPHIRE)), a lot of the Generation II pokemon have been programmed in there by default, as well as much of GEN II functionality. Use it to your advantage! (like making the bag have more slots and stuff)

Emerald has the PokeNAV. Just make it a PokeGEAR, make Match Call contacts, change HOENN MAP to WORLD MAP, and Implement some sort of radio (Even if it means throwing in a teachy TV instead), and you're good to go!

The house rooftops and in general aren't that great. use the ones from firered. (should be already in emerald, since all of firered's sprites, trainers, etc are all in emerald).

But good job! I hope to see at least an alpha version soon :) :) :)

red panda

Mew Fan
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2019
I'm back

Since this is based off of Emerald (which is based off of FireRed and LeafGreen in turn (NOT RUBY OR SAPPHIRE))

I have an urge to say, no. That is not true.

Emerald has the the same style in every aspect of Ruby and Sapphire only harder.

The only thing that Emerald has in common with FireRed and LeafGreen is the linked games you can play with it and the basic pokemon, moves, ect. programming.

The house rooftops and in general aren't that great. use the ones from firered. (should be already in emerald, since all of firered's sprites, trainers, etc are all in emerald).

Again, Emerald only has R/S/E styled sprites, tiles, ect.

R/S/E should not have anything that FR & LG should have, and Vice versa. The only thing they do have in common for both games is the Player trainer sprites so that both R/S/E gamers and FR/LG gamers can battle with each other.

Also Nintendork, please contact me on MSN when you can so I can so some maps to you.

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
Years
Nintendork15 said:
There arent a lot of Emerald hacks
because of a sound bug
But i aint afraid
since i will be inserting new better music :L

If you insert new music and you get the sound corruption and you want to fix it, you'll have to start the hack from scratch on a clean ROM. (I think)
On the title screen, do you mean you want the crystal title screen with a forest background?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
If you insert new music and you get the sound corruption and you want to fix it, you'll have to start the hack from scratch on a clean ROM. (I think)
On the title screen, do you mean you want the crystal title screen with a forest background?

Yes that is what i meant
:\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back