• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Spirit Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Ok

Blazes profile

Name Blaze
    Age 13
    Info
    Lives in Mt moon Square
    Has a bad past from robbin sotres to distract himself he has decided to train pokemon
    he has had 5 pokemon die on him form training them too hard
    he now gets angry when he sees the species of the pokemon he killed
    he ends up trying to beat tyhe league despereately even if it means "wipping out the competition" (eg gold,silver)

Years
  • New tiles make a ROM hack interesting depending on the hack's feel, I guess. I like new tiles of some ROM Hacks Pokemon Light Platinum's tiles by Wesley. I didn't want you to change tiles since there hasn't been a GSC Remake ROM Hack to use RSE tiles, just Fire Red's tiles have been used.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    New updates
    Whats new
    *new hero OW
    *New youngster Ow
    *Day & Night system

NightandOWsdone.png

Route29fully6mapped.png

Youngsterdonetoo.png

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    New tiles make a ROM hack interesting depending on the hack's feel, I guess. I like new tiles of some ROM Hacks Pokemon Light Platinum's tiles by Wesley. I didn't want you to change tiles since there hasn't been a GSC Remake ROM Hack to use RSE tiles, just Fire Red's tiles have been used.

Yeah well ...
    they dont really appeal
    They orginal .. and plain

and ...

yeah

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
  • How are you going to do the version logo? HG/SS had a certain colour and font. And a picture. Like in HG it is a gold heart and in SS it is... I don't know... A chicken body with an arrow through it? ^_^

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hmm...
    May need to think bout it
    sonce its a crystal remake
    it will be suicine

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    I don't wanna be rude but isn't this like the tenth remake of GSC? I mean, I can only play remakes of those games so many times. What's the point? Are you all just trying to outdo each other?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I don't wanna be rude but isn't this like the tenth remake of GSC? I mean, I can only play remakes of those games so many times. What's the point? Are you all just trying to outdo each other?

Well you dont have to play mine

But i plan to make THEE best Remake ever

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Well you dont have to play mine

Yeah because clearly judging by your info and screenshots you have truly outdone every other 2nd gen remake. I mean, you're just going above and beyond man. Bravo.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    is that good or bad ?????
    I cant tell
    but still THEE BEST HACK EVA

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    The beta will be out in a few days/weeks anyway
    Goes to union cave ... :P

Years
  • Well you dont have to play mine

Oh, dear.
    You're timing wasn't great, I must say. You're aware of Pure Gold and Oro Sole, I'm sure? Remakes currently being made by ZodiacTheGreat and HackMew respectively, they're full to the brim with ASM. Seriously, and I don't mean this in an offensive way, there is literally no way you can make a better remake than that.
    (And, I'm not saying that ASM means an automatically brilliant hack, but usually ASM means they're fully literate in the other areas of hacking, therefore they can convey basically any ideas they have into a hack).
    And even then, the likes of Shiny Gold (unfortunately, just unfinished) and Liquid Crystal (which is finished, completely) are around, and are right up there with the best hacks.
    I really don't mean to put you down or anything, but seriously, you've got a LONG way to go before being able to make the best remake ever.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I know
    But i have nearly finished my GSCEs
    Gotta summer to work on it
    and then college where i can develop more programs for hacking

Years
  • I know
    But i have nearly finished my GSCEs
    Gotta summer to work on it
    and then college where i can develop more programs for hacking

I really hope your horrible grammar doesn't translate into the game.

Ok, that's rudeness. There wasn't really anything wrong with the grammar, except maybe "Gotta", and it's not like he misspelt it or anything :D Come on, it's annoying when Sarcastic Prince does that, we don't need more Grammar Nazis around here;P
    Anyway, Nintendork, really... Tool making doesn't really mean much about you as a hacker.
    (Honestly, no offense to any tool makers, as their contribution to the hacking community can't be ignored, but I haven't really seen many tool makers actually hack, themselves, is what I mean).
    But, I'm really getting off topic.
    If you're replacing the tiles, be sure to get rid of the awful RSE buildings. Even if you just replace them with FR ones, that'd be better (though I'm sure you intended to do that, anyway).

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    I'm just wondering, but have you encountered any of the Emerald sound-corruption problems yet? Every Emerald hack on PokeCommunity suffers from it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back