• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Apollo: A Journey of the Gifted [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
  • I remember, and no Godmodding was done. There was nothing there outside of an RPers control that I wrote into my post. Simply battling a Pokemon that became available on a Route. Everything said about your character was October's own opinion of his actions, and therefore does not reflect the actions Timothy would actually take. Giving you time to react is not Godmodding, it just means that October was a lot quicker than Timothy in reacting and dealing to the situation.

If you still feel cheated, we can wait for Skymin to come on in like 4-5 hours and sort this out.

No no, it's fine. I was mistake XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Great job Manska! I've added you to the front page and you can get posting!

雷影 イチロ, about your post. No offense, but I wasn't given any time to react. Tim is certainly going to help out with the battle, and he would notice the Kangaskhan before it was on him. Give me time to react, remember no GodModding.
    Your situation was a lot different to the Anise/Barry situation. Anise had already established a conversation with the merchant, whereas the Pokémon here has just made itself presentable. It would be unfair if, for some weird reason, you cut your battle off midway and October rushed in to finish the job. Or, while you were waiting to see the contents of the trap door and I posted a message saying what, if October rushed in and took it before you had to post.

So yeah, this is just a case of first in best dressed. And there will be a lot more situations like this with Pokémon so get your fingers ready to type for anything!

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Great job Manska! I've added you to the front page and you can get posting!

Your situation was a lot different to the Anise/Barry situation. Anise had already established a conversation with the merchant, whereas the Pokémon here has just made itself presentable. It would be unfair if, for some weird reason, you cut your battle off midway and October rushed in to finish the job. Or, while you were waiting to see the contents of the trap door and I posted a message saying what, if October rushed in and took it before you had to post.

So yeah, this is just a case of first in best dressed. And there will be a lot more situations like this with Pokémon so get your fingers ready to type for anything!

Okay, I was sleeping XD. But it's fine. I managed to incorporate what I had in mind, and made it to the shack with still a Kangaskhan problem. So It's okay I suppose. P.S. Sorry I way overreacted.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Okay, I was sleeping XD. But it's fine. I managed to incorporate what I had in mind, and made it to the shack with still a Kangaskhan problem. So It's okay I suppose. P.S. Sorry I way overreacted.
    Also, the Kangaskahn fainted and ran off. Once Pokémon have been defeated, they don't return unless I permit it. Please incorporate that into your latest post.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Yeah, she had no plans for a Diglett in her team xD
    Maybe Anise would take it if yukari musters up the guts to go talk to her? lol I dunno :X

I doubt Anise would say no to free stuff, but it probably wouldn't be the wisest move on Yukari's part. So yeah, feel free to give her a free pokemon.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Also, the Kangaskahn fainted and ran off. Once Pokémon have been defeated, they don't return unless I permit it. Please incorporate that into your latest post.

Oh okay. Whoops, I'll change that.

EDIT: Edited.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I doubt Anise would say no to free stuff, but it probably wouldn't be the wisest move on Yukari's part. So yeah, feel free to give her a free pokemon.

Well, Yukari caught Diglett by accident while trying to catch the Zubat for the merchant. She wanted to spend some more time bonding with her Misdreavus before adding new members to her team. Especially since she's quite new at the whole trainer thing so she'd most likely get overwhelmed by all the responsabilities. So I figured she'd somehow hear that Anise didn't manage to catch that Diglett (remember, Yukari was there, sneaking past Anise so she knows that there was a battle xD) and she'd feel bad about it and maybe even blame herself for not having been stealthy enough and disturbing the pretty girl's battle? xD
    So yeah, if there was some way for you to introduce the whole Yukari hearing about the failed capture attempt, then I could have her offer Anise the Diglett ^^ no strings attached or anything :X

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Well, Yukari caught Diglett by accident while trying to catch the Zubat for the merchant. She wanted to spend some more time bonding with her Misdreavus before adding new members to her team. Especially since she's quite new at the whole trainer thing so she'd most likely get overwhelmed by all the responsabilities. So I figured she'd somehow hear that Anise didn't manage to catch that Diglett (remember, Yukari was there, sneaking past Anise so she knows that there was a battle xD) and she'd feel bad about it and maybe even blame herself for not having been stealthy enough and disturbing the pretty girl's battle? xD
    So yeah, if there was some way for you to introduce the whole Yukari hearing about the failed capture attempt, then I could have her offer Anise the Diglett ^^ no strings attached or anything :X

I want a Diglett! XD. Free stuff is always nice. But seriously, is Yukari really going to give that away?

Kranic

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    I want a Diglett! XD. Free stuff is always nice. But seriously, is Yukari really going to give that away?

That seems to be the plan.

@KagamiChan I can think up various ways Anise bring up her failures in the cave if she ever happens to meet with Yukari which ultimately depends on how long it takes for her and Ben's cave expedition to finish.

I wouldn't really be slighted if the diglett ended up with Tim somehow. Whichever is more convenient to Yukari I guess.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • That seems to be the plan.

@KagamiChan I can think up various ways Anise bring up her failures in the cave if she ever happens to meet with Yukari which ultimately depends on how long it takes for her and Ben's cave expedition to finish.

I wouldn't really be slighted if the diglett ended up with Tim somehow. Whichever is more convenient to Yukari I guess.

Right now I think you are more convenient. I'm surprised you're still in the cave, you are pretty far behind everyone else. Unless the cave leads to Camp Kangaskhan. Or further. DARN IT!

EDIT: Just realized That they are already gone...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Right now I think you are more convenient. I'm surprised you're still in the cave, you are pretty far behind everyone else. Unless the cave leads to Camp Kangaskhan. Or further. DARN IT!

EDIT: Just realized That they are already gone...
    that would be a pretty far trip considering Route 1 is a three hour walk.

and far behind everyone else ... not really... i think the only people who are actively in route 1 are you, ichiro and the final watchman. everyone else seems to be a little inactive atm.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Yukari's still in Beachcliffe. I think she's returning to the cave as well, or maybe back on the beach for a bit of planning ahead with Yume the Misdreavus.

EDIT: Ok, I initiated contact with the two in the cave, sort of :X

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    me and kranic are actually doing a joint post so if its alright with him, we might get you to jump in as well?

Kranic

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Yeah I have no problem with her joining in on the joint.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I apologise for the delay! I've responded to the joint post and i'm about to get to replying to the others! Sorry! I was working then i was out for the night. :x

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Just dropping by to let you guys know that I changed my name.

Former name: [supporter]KagamiChan[/supporter]

Just thought I'd let you know ^^

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Okay, cool Kami- Dementia Sorry, I've been a little inactive, I'm making my next post today, back on track.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Just dropping by to let you guys know that I changed my name.

Former name: [supporter]KagamiChan[/supporter]

Just thought I'd let you know ^^

Same here, I was [supporter]雷影 イチロ[/supporter]

I've waited so long to do this. XD.

Also, I'm going to have October muck around in camp Kangaskahn for a little while, so if you're not Timothy, then she probably wouldn't mind meeting another explorer.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Same here, I was [supporter]雷影 イチロ[/supporter]

I've waited so long to do this. XD.

Also, I'm going to have October muck around in camp Kangaskahn for a little while, so if you're not Timothy, then she probably wouldn't mind meeting another explorer.

Timothy got his revenge. I think. If October really wanted that egg. I think we have really started a rivalry here. Well, at least in Tim's mind XD

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Timothy got his revenge. I think. If October really wanted that egg. I think we have really started a rivalry here. Well, at least in Tim's mind XD

Ewery1 said:
    Tim walked out of the tent, and immediately saw the girl that had annoyed him earlier talking to a merchant. She was asking about an egg, and before she could say anything further he said, "I'll take that egg." He put 1200P down on the table guessing the value of the egg. His lips curled into a small smile at the corners, as he accepted the egg from the merchant. The merchant pushed the 200P back at him, and he took it. Tim stared at the girl, "Not so aware of out surrondings are we?" Tim may have been older than her, but he sure wasn't going to let her get the best of him. Tim turned on his heels and walked away, carrying the egg with him.

i would have preferred you'd talk to me before giving yourself P, but you're lucky that was the amount i was going to give you anyway. please be aware of godmodding in the future.

I'm waiting to post till the picture gets taken, but Golden that was kind of rude just to have your character cut ahead and buy an item my character was in the middle of buying via a back and forth with the merchant. I don't really mind the outcome too much since I can still make it work for Anise's character (and I kind of prefer it this way) but the action itself was kind of disrespectful to me personally since you just did it without any consultation.

yeah, I already had to tell ichiro that he couldn't just butt in since as someone who works in retail, a merchant wouldn't sell someone an item just because they shoved in. plus it's awful rude and sue-ish, especially since I had the merchant give her a quest plus with the hint I gave earlier. I'll leave it for now but yeah, please be respectful to your fellow player.

I'll throw anise a bone later, I promise! :)

edit: actually, if kranic would prefer if anise got the quest, I would ask you to edit your post

Also,

firelordyago said:
    As the man shifted from foot to foot, hoping for October to purchase his wares, October spotted a Pokémon Egg sitting neatly on the table behind the man. "Is that egg for sale?" she asked the man politely as he handed it over for her to inspect. She palmed the egg from hand to hand, wondering what Pokémon could possibly exist inside the mysterious egg. "What can you tell me of the parents this egg came from?" October kept the egg firmly in her hands as not to drop it while she waited for the man to speak.

I'm going to ask you politely to rephrase the ending of your last post. If you had asked, I would have been fine to do an interaction post between Tim and October fighting over the egg, but the chance for that has gone. From working in retail, it is incredibly rude if you take something from someone's hands and throw money at the cashier; it is also considered theft. I am asking you to resolve this without involving Skymin. This is not the same thing as the Kangaskhahn, but it is the same as GoldenRayquaza and Kranic's interaction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back