• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Apollo: A Journey of the Gifted [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I apollogise (HAH) profusely over my lateness. between Christmas I've had so many days in a row of work plus my laptop is still at my mums which I gotta go grab

in the meantime if anyone wants to press ahead no worries. if you need confirmation from me to do something just send me a quick PM or VM and I can just be like "yep" or "nah"

thanks broskis

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    hey guys! sorry about the inactivity again. im ACTUALLY waiting on kiklion and final watchman since they said they would post "soon". once they do, ill make something exciting happen! :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Haha... soooo... is there still interest in Apollo or has everyone kind of given up? Except for Kranic haha

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Haha... soooo... is there still interest in Apollo or has everyone kind of given up? Except for Kranic haha

#Dedicated

Spoiler:

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Just going to note that I'm going to be a bit busy for the coming week, so don't expect a post.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I apologise, but I'm gonna close Apollo. Thanks for playing everyone. If you love my GMing skills, COME JOIN ATLANTIS HEY HEY

anyways, thanks guys. sorrrry :'(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back