• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
  • I recently got PS+ so that I can now play online and I also got Rainbow Six: Siege because it was on sale. If I woud've gotten this earlier, I would've not been happy, but now that I got a PS+ I can enjoy it a lot.

pkmin3033

I managed to resist buying LEGO Marvel Avengers today! Go me! But I did pick up Final Fantasy Explorers - which I intend to actually play properly over the weekend - and I also preordered Nights of Azure, since I found it for £30 - plus 1st Class postage! - online, as opposed to the £50 it is on my usual retailers...or the outrageously expensive £75 Limited Edition.

Years
  • Well I just picked up the first Black Ops for Steam. I'm planning on playing the Zombie game mode with my buddy a lot. We've been playing the WaW version for so long, but I'm looking forward to Mule Kick on the Rezzurection Map Pack!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My Espeon plush arrived about a week or so ago, so. <3 A friend of mine also sent me a late Christmas card with a Julius (Tales of Xillia 2) button in it, so that was nice. I've recently picked up Amiibos for Shovel Knight and Lucas too! Good stuff. :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I decided to get Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. It's been the only game of the series so far that I haven't played, yet (not counting the crossover game).

Years
  • I pre-preemptively added the funds needed to buy the Corrin and Bayonetta Smash DLC that will release Wednesday afternoon. I am hype and want to play with them when they release ASAP! I also bought a Robin and Lucino amiibo from Europe and Japan respectively... I'm not sure when they will arrive in the mail. The Roy amiibo is pre-ordered, and I only need the upcoming Corrin amiibo to complete my Fire Emblem amiibo collection.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Do preorders count? Over the last week I preordered Detective Pikachu and Pokemon Yellow Pikachu on 3DS. I guess technically now I've bought Detective Pikachu since it's downloaded and activated but I won't be starting it until tomorrow.

Ummm... not counting preorders, my last game purchase was Steins;Gate for Vita since it was on sale and man was it great!!

pkmin3033

Rice Digital shipped my copies of The Legend of Legacy and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth today! For tomorrow, I hope.

...well, my Cyber Sleuth preorder was with GAME, but I got £5 off PLUS a 10% discount on Rice Digital (they just won't stop giving out vouchers!) so it made more sense to go with that. Poor GAME are losing 90% of my business. Although I re-ordered my preorder (haha) of Twilight Princess HD to take advantage of a 10% discount I saw on Kotaku earlier, and I'm keeping Hyrule Warriors Legends LE on there...unless Rice get stock of it, anyway. But I want that compass watch; it's pretty damn sexy for CE material.

I also bought a £30 PSN voucher for a digital Vita copy of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. I didn't really want to wait for a physical copy to come from Play Asia so I didn't bother with that in the end. I don't like buying digital, but...I want this on Vita too.

And if I can't get a preorder of the storybook edition of Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir tomorrow I will NOT be happy. Although I want it for Vita, this might be one of those games I buy on both platforms...it heralds back from days when Atlus actually knew how to make video games.

It's not a game, but...I also preordered this. Don't judge me.

AND I got early access to the Bravely Second demo! Hell yes.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I just picked up the smash DLC (Bayonetta, Corrin, and Cloud) as well as Life is Strange for the PS4. I just started playing/using them, and I've fallen in love with both items.

pkmin3033

Crisis averted; I just preordered my Storybook Edition of Odin Sphere Lefithrasir. I might cancel it depending on funds - I want the game on Vita first and foremost - but at least I won't be faced with it going out of stock if I do want it.

...was also £2.98 short of Digimon Story. Hrrgh. My bank balance is low enough as is...

TheBaconToastie

Through the Sea of Time
    Years
  • Recently bought Heart Gold (cost more pre-owned than my brand new Soul Silver...) and will probably pick up Super Mystery Dungeon when it releases.

...plus the usual barrage of Steam games.

Years
  • My copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening was delivered yesterday, and I am loving it so far! It is my first Fire Emblem game. With all the Fire Emblem characters in Smash, I thought why not give it a try. It's awesome so far!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    I bought Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam and Final Fantasy Explorers recently.

I enjoyed Dream Team, but I felt it was a little dragged out in terms of story and text, but I hear Paper Jam improves on that! Pretty excited to start playing Paper Jam when my vacation starts. As for Final Fantasy Explorers, I know it's a pretty multiplayer-oriented game, but I'm hoping the solo play is still doable and fun. :)

I think at this point I'm buying more games than playing them, haha.

Back