• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2017
    Just bought a 10$ eShop card to get Yoshi's Island on the Wii U VC.

Loved that game when I was younger.

Years
  • So I recently bought the Corrin and Bayonetta Smash DLC... I had two other DLC characters I needed to buy to complete the roster, so today I finally got around to buying Ryu and Lucas!

Years
  • I picked up Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax on clearance from GameStop for my PS3. Also got the soundtrack with it.

Spoiler:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Picked up Omega Ruby finally. Also got space engineers as I have been nagged for months to pick that up by family members.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Got Endless Space on Steam today. A few friends of mine say it's absolutely amazing, plus the game is on sale, so yeah. Have yet to play it though.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Most recent purchase for me is Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, but I've not been playing it as much as I should have.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Firewatch on PC. Really looking forward to playing through the game this weekend it's looking great.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Got Portal, Portal 2, Bastion, and Dust: An Elysian Tail on Steam this past weekend. All of them were on sale. :)

TY

Pre ordered The Division and got myself a new gaming mouse after my old one died ; - ;

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I just started watching Digimon Adventure, so I impulse-bought Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

I was a bit nervous when I saw that some of the story was told through slideshow, but it didn't take long to understand why. While I do think that some things don't get the bravado that they might have in the anime or the manga (neither of which do I follow), hot damn...when they decide to do 3D cutscenes it's always glorious. And I expect this from CC2, they're just good at cutscenes, that's why I liked UNS3 and ultimately why I got interested in the Storm series.

But I mean hot damn. I don't care how high the budget on the show is, the direction in this game is absolutely fantastic. Feels like Gurren Lagann at times in terms of stylistic choice. Was definitely worth the wait.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2017
    Kingdom Hearts 2 HD I skipped over the first HD one since Chain of Memories is boring and the first Kingdom Hearts and I have some anger towards the first game.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I got Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth..Well my wife got it for me, for a Valentines Day gift. (even though she would have bought it for me for any other day, since Valentines Day is tomorrow she slapped a "Happy Valentines Day" on it. haha)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Just picked up Dynasty Warriors 8 and DW8 Xtreme Legends in order to get in touch with the more recent DW games and somehow, I genuinely enjoy DW8 for its ridiculous body counts. Also, DW8XL's Lu Bu Story mode is almost as epic as Lu Bu's DW6 Campaign.

And of course there's Fire Emblem Fates Birthright which i'll be playing after finishing thesis.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Today I picked up my copy of Fire Emblem Fates Conquest. It is the third Fire Emblem game I have owned and it will be the fifth one I have played. Course when it came to the cards for the Mew event, unfortunately my local GameStop was out of them. Course I did place a pre-order for a code for the eShop version of Pokemon Blue.

Back