• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
  • Left because I got bored of Pokemon and school was out. Back because school is in and I occasionally play pokemon. So yay.

And stuff.

Hi Redingard, and welcome back! It's great seeing you and your interest in Pokemon return in good shape. What are your favourite Pokemon games, if any? How do you feel about the new ORAS games?

If you need help navigating the forums or with anything, our staff are always ready to help. Hope to see you stick around this time!

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today
    Years
  • I'm back! (again!!) I have come and gone a lot since joining in 2007 (Oh wow I was only 13?? 14???) and once again I am here. Been getting back into playing Rom hacks and making videos on youtube too. so I figured I'd return and see whats happening here these days :)

Years
  • I'm back! (again!!) I have come and gone a lot since joining in 2007 (Oh wow I was only 13?? 14???) and once again I am here. Been getting back into playing Rom hacks and making videos on youtube too. so I figured I'd return and see whats happening here these days :)

Dude you really gotta stop vanishing. I was like wondering what happened to you.

But anyways, good luck on trying to stick around this time Braden! A lot may have changed (even the names of the members!) but I'll be hoping to continue seeing you around!

- Hikamaru (fyi I was previously Hikari10)

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today
    Years
  • Haha I remember you ! Sorry! I'll do my best to stay here this time. These days I have my own place and an actual broadband connection so its easier to drop in :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I guess it's the time again, well, I have to take a day off again, because I have to attend a wedding party of my relatives, so I hope you guys can hang on... I'll be back soon, in 2 more days.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I guess it's the time again, well, I have to take a day off again, because I have to attend a wedding party of my relatives, so I hope you guys can hang on... I'll be back soon, in 2 more days.

Okay good luck and I'm sure you'll have fun. And don't worry, PC will be here when you get back, Windy!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Just a head's up that my activity is going to be quite minimal most of the time this weekend and throughout next week as I will be hit with terrible internet lag again as a result of my brother consuming the data again. I will be invisible during that time as I won't have much chances to get on without having pages fail to load.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Just a head's up that my activity is going to be quite minimal most of the time this weekend and throughout next week as I will be hit with terrible internet lag again as a result of my brother consuming the data again. I will be invisible during that time as I won't have much chances to get on without having pages fail to load.

Not to worry, PC will always be here for you when you return. All the best with your internet problems.

I'm back from my hiatus I guess.

Hi kuzronk, welcome back to PC! It's been a while. Take your time to get used to things around here again, and if you have any queries, you know who to turn to! Hope to see you stick around more often now. o/

Starry Windy

Years

I hope your internet gets better again, Hikari. Remember that PC will always be there when you're fully back, ahaha.

I'm back from my hiatus I guess.

It's been a while, eh, Tyler? Welcome back to PC!

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'll be away for a bit or a few days, whichever you want to go by, due to hectic RL among other reasons. It'll be for about a week, but hopefully it'll be over in a few days or so. Hope I can be back as soon as possible and interact with you guys again. I'll definitely be back! :)

Years
  • Hey guys, I'll be away for a bit or a few days, whichever you want to go by, due to hectic RL among other reasons. It'll be for about a week, but hopefully it'll be over in a few days or so. Hope I can be back as soon as possible and interact with you guys again. I'll definitely be back! :)

Okay, good luck and I'm sure you'll be back to full activity soon!

As for me, it turns out my lag is not looking really pretty so I'm not going to be as active for most of this week so I'll be hiding through invisible mode this week. My data should be back to normal this weekend so yeah it's not going to be that bad.

Starry Windy

Years

Don't worry much about it, Musicality. Real life can be tough sometimes, but I hope you can do your best! And we'll always be there when you're back, so have a great time, ok?

As for me, it turns out my lag is not looking really pretty so I'm not going to be as active for most of this week so I'll be hiding through invisible mode this week. My data should be back to normal this weekend so yeah it's not going to be that bad.

Oh man... I hope your internet speed will be back to normal again Hikari. I'll looking for the day you'll be back to normal, Hikari! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I kinda left for a while without telling anyone. Sorry! I pwomise I won't do it again ^^;
    But yeah guess I'll be staying this time! You guys are awesome ^D^~*

Years
  • I kinda left for a while without telling anyone. Sorry! I pwomise I won't do it again ^^;
    But yeah guess I'll be staying this time! You guys are awesome ^D^~*

Don't worry bud, it's not the first time you disappeared unexpectedly only to return a month later. But hey glad to see you around and do stay longer this time yeah?

Also, I'm out of invisible mode and back to usual activity now that my internet is back up to speed! Being in a slow PC was not fun at all, but you better thank a little trick that my mother used to top up the data.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Sooo school started for me over a month ago and I ended up becoming too busy to go on PC ;; On break now so I have plenty of time to myself, which I'm gonna use to try and become active on here again \o/

Years
  • I have returned. Sorry I was gone so long, right in the middle of my trade shop business. Life really got in the way of me doing things :/

Aww don't worry, real life can always get in our way and it does need prioritizing, but welcome back for now DDDchu! Good luck with the trade shop by the way.

I'm back! And I've got a laptop now, so that's cool.

I was wondering where you'd gone, but yeah I know how it felt going through the entirety of August with no laptop of my own after my last one died, but hey welcome back and do stick around longer this time, hopefully!

- Hikamaru

Back