• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Aww don't worry, real life can always get in our way and it does need prioritizing, but welcome back for now DDDchu! Good luck with the trade shop by the way.

I was wondering where you'd gone, but yeah I know how it felt going through the entirety of August with no laptop of my own after my last one died, but hey welcome back and do stick around longer this time, hopefully!

- Hikamaru

Aw thanks. Yeah depression really sucks though. I'm slowly easing myself into playing games, the stuff that makes me feel good, again.

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm back from my temporary leave that took place a little while ago. It feels really great to be back, and this place is looking as awesome as ever. Really looking foward to getting acquainted with anything new that's been popping up around here, and also catching up with all my threads and stuff. It's good to be back! ;)

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • I was wondering where you'd gone, but yeah I know how it felt going through the entirety of August with no laptop of my own after my last one died, but hey welcome back and do stick around longer this time, hopefully!

- Hikamaru

Yeah, I will!
    I've been mainly busy either with no internet, other sites (reddit, DeviantART, etc), or the 3 Super Mario World hacks I'm working on.

Last edited:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • Hello My Pokecommunity I'm sorry for being gone so long
    but other hobby's Took my time from here. But i'm
    coming back full time hopefully again. I've missed
    you all and hope to stay here again. :)

~Fairy Tale.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I didn't know this existed. Anyway, I'm back, I suppose. Just kind of lost interest and disappeared into the aether. Doubt I'll be a super active poster here still, but I'll pop in every now and then and post in topics that I find interesting. I hope I can stick around now and make some new friends. That'd be nice. :3

Don't think that anyone actually remembers me though. Ah well.

Years
  • Hello My Pokecommunity I'm sorry for being gone so long
    but other hobby's Took my time from here. But i'm
    coming back full time hopefully again. I've missed
    you all and hope to stay here again. :)

~Fairy Tale.

I didn't know this existed. Anyway, I'm back, I suppose. Just kind of lost interest and disappeared into the aether. Doubt I'll be a super active poster here still, but I'll pop in every now and then and post in topics that I find interesting. I hope I can stick around now and make some new friends. That'd be nice. :3

Don't think that anyone actually remembers me though. Ah well.

Welcome back you two!

Don't worry if stuff got in your way, but it's always nice when good members come back. Hopefully you can both get active again and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Ello. If you haven't noticed, I've been posting spordically for the last 2 weeks outside of VM's or PM's I randomly get I should say. Just to let anyone who cares enough, that I'm back on the main forum again :).

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • Everytime I leave and come back, you guys do some great things with this website. It's why I even remember coming back because of the fond memories here.

Back for now, for how long this time I dunno, but here I be!

Years
  • Ello. If you haven't noticed, I've been posting spordically for the last 2 weeks outside of VM's or PM's I randomly get I should say. Just to let anyone who cares enough, that I'm back on the main forum again :).

Don't worry if you feel like you haven't been posting much, I'm sure you can get back into the swing of things if you keep finding something that'll keep you motivated. Anyways, have fun and I'll see you around, Tiki!

Everytime I leave and come back, you guys do some great things with this website. It's why I even remember coming back because of the fond memories here.

Back for now, for how long this time I dunno, but here I be!

You're definitely a new face to me, but hey it's always great to see old members coming back. And yeah you are right, lots has changed at PC and this time around the changes have been even more drastic than previous ones.

Do stick around longer this time, Eddie! Looking forward to seeing you settle in again.

- Hikamaru

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I'm baaaaack. Well, It's only been a few months again. You know, real life going on, unexpected things. Yeah, we've all been there. So glad to be back here again, hope to ride another good time here. See you around! :)

Years
  • I'm baaaaack. Well, It's only been a few months again. You know, real life going on, unexpected things. Yeah, we've all been there. So glad to be back here again, hope to ride another good time here. See you around! :)

Things happen to us, and they can be busier than we think.

But glad to see you found time to come back, since it's always nice having good members coming back every now and then. I do hope you can stick around longer this time, yes?

- Hikamaru

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I'll have some video work again for about a week long, so I hope you don't mind if I'm not very active for a week starting today. I'll still post when I have a chance though, and I'll be back for sure :)

Disaster Area

Working on a Battle Frontier ROMhack
    Years
  • Hey this is Piexplode.. this place seems nice and the auth very friendly. Come check out the BAM room which I've created, BAM stands for Build A Meta, and it's the home of a project all about creating new Pokémon :)

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Sorry to say that I'll be leaving PC for a while due to some real-life stuff. Priorities and all. Don't know if/when I'll be back but I'll definitely miss everyone, especially my ROM hacking buddies.

Years
  • I'll have some video work again for about a week long, so I hope you don't mind if I'm not very active for a week starting today. I'll still post when I have a chance though, and I'll be back for sure :)

Good luck with the video Windy, and I surely hope you can get back soon! Your nice girl Hika is always there for you after all. Hope it all turns out well for you!

Sorry to say that I'll be leaving PC for a while due to some real-life stuff. Priorities and all. Don't know if/when I'll be back but I'll definitely miss everyone, especially my ROM hacking buddies.

I'm one who doesn't go in the hack boards often (in fact I'm non-existent there lol) but I'm sure those who hang out there will miss you. Real life always takes priority over PC, so good luck and get all your things done and hopefully you'll be back here sometime in the future!

- Hikamaru

Nakala Pri

Guess who is back after six months of hunting penguins with frog legs?

IT'S YOUR CRAZY OLD ROZU!! :D

Yep, I'm back and here to stay. 8D

P.S

I'VE GOT THE POWER

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Sup guys there is school right now so I was inactive but since holidays I think I am back...less active but yeah...back. I'll stay for one week.

Glad to see this place didnt change...much xD.

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
    Years
  • Hello everyone it's me MIka so i'll be leaving for a while due to family problems, school, and me being a writer at wattpad so this isn't goodbye we will meet again people. I have been a member for so long I have to leave I might even shed a tear.

To all of my friends, thank you for the support that you have been giving me even if it was only for a while. ~ MIka-chan (@ColdLIlBountyHunter in Wattpad)

"Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great."

Years
  • Hello everyone it's me MIka so i'll be leaving for a while due to family problems, school, and me being a writer at wattpad so this isn't goodbye we will meet again people. I have been a member for so long I have to leave I might even shed a tear.

To all of my friends, thank you for the support that you have been giving me even if it was only for a while. ~ MIka-chan (@ColdLIlBountyHunter in Wattpad)

"Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great."

Good luck with your plans Mikasa! Sadly I don't look at Wattpad but I'm sure you'll be able to do well with your project over there and hopefully you'll be back here at PC soon. Hika will always be there to cheer you on!

- Hikamaru

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Hey guys, just dialing in to give you guys a little heads up. I'll be away for a bit - say a week to a week and a half, and would be at best very inactive during that period. I'll be back, though, and will start posting round the forums when I can get back to it. In the meantime, ciao! I'll miss you guys. ^_^

Back