• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *runs and glomps* HII Stevo! I am here now. :3 It is so nice to see you again. ^^ Oh...I never played that game either. I want to though...it is going to be a while. ^^;

Have you played Chrono Trigger?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh man...it is soo good. It is very fun. I think it was one of the best RPGs for the SNES, imo. XD I wanted to get it for my fifteenth birthday, but I didn't get it. ;-; Now that game is hard to find. >< I hope to get it sometime.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • OMG!! the SNES, I remember that when I was young with the Donkey Kong Country game XD and Super Mario World, those were the days

EDIT: I am great Kira and no I don't play Star Wars games but I watch the movies XD

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Erm dude, I can't play that I don't like XBOX's or PS2's. I am a Nintendo guy. My fave movie is the Mask and yeah thanks god it is XD

Stevo-Kun

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Stevo-Kun said:
    OMG!! the SNES, I remember that when I was young with the Donkey Kong Country game XD and Super Mario World, those were the days

EDIT: I am great Kira and no I don't play Star Wars games but I watch the movies XD

Stevo-Kun

Awww...yeah I remember those games. XD I think me and my brother had almost all the Mario games for it. XD Mario is just awesome. XD And Link to The Past..omg...tooo great!

Last edited:
    Back