• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh okay. Well I recently got an iPod Touch. It is pretty nice. I had another Portable MP3 player, but now I got my iPod. It is pretty nice. I got about maybe 286 songs and about 28 applications. I had over 100 applications. I went a little overboard. ^^;

I am glad you been doing okay. Great to hear from you. :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey angel, ^^ Great to hear from you as well. I hope you are doing good Stevo. ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Mine are video games, karate, sports etc. And Lucy, I want to get an iPhone soon.. when I renew my contract, I just haven't had the money to buy any luxuries lol..

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Awww, you want the new iPhone 4, huh? Yeah unfortunately, they are pretty pricey. But they are very nice. I recently updated my iPod Touch with the newest firmware. It supposed to be like the iPhone 4, but it doesn't have the phone part and camera.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
The 3GS is pretty nice as well. If I wanted to upgrade to a iPhone I would have picked a 3GS or iPhone 4. I probably ended up with the 3GS. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
Hey Kura-pu =). Ive been good, what about yourself? Just been busy at work and all, summer holidays lol.

And I said 3gs because i can get it for free lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah that is pretty cool. Unfortunately, my carrier don't have iPhone. D: I would love to upgrade to iPhone 3GS for only $99!

I am glad you been doing good Stevo. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Huh? You went back to school? Oh wait your bother has been going to school. And since he was off you had to spend time with him. I bet you guys did a lot.

Stevo-kun

Years
Nah, what I meant is, I work at a cinema, and in the school holidays it gets alot busier lol. Sorry for confusing you ^^;

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Hey Steve-kun. Hi Lucy. Yeah my brother says the same thing, he works at a movie theater and he says that in september nobody(at the theater) gets hours because hardly anybody comes since school has started up again.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey angel. ^^ Good to hear from you.

Oh I see now. Yeah since everyone was out from school they will usually go the movies. Dang you were probably busy all summer. Well that is good you will get a break now.

Stevo-kun

Years
Yup, I'm actually on holiday myself now lol. And that's exactly right Angel the cinema isn't very busy right now.

Back